Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the hell...........

johnnybgoodman
    Has anyone got any details for the LOTO Shootout?
    Dates? Times? Area? Maps? Lodging? Restaurants? Bars?, etc....? I think a Hot Boat Gathering there is a good idea, and I'd be happy to participate, or help in any way. SuperV? Thundrbutt? Maniac? There are just a few weeks left.
    Johnny

Infomaniac
    johnnybgoodman:
    Infomaniac,
    Sorry to hear that! I was hoping to take the boat to the same spot, there in Russleville, but I dont think I'll bother now. I'll be coming up to Tenkiller in a few weeks. This weekend, it'll be Shawnee Lake to help a buddy with his 78 Taylor SJ. (I want a Taylor SS, just because I play a Taylor guitar!) Next weekend the races will ba at Lake Overholster, here in OKC. I can only make it to the Sunday races, but you can bet I won't miss them. You should try to come down if you have the time. Bring you're boat, mine's not done, and I'll bring the beer. You pick the flavor.
    JohnnyI have plenty of friends that are going to the drags in OKC. I do not take my boat. I would have to spend about 1K to make it legal. It is safe for the lake but not legal to race. I plan to go to Thunderbird in a week or 2. I am going to meet up with Blown Cheyenne Hydro. (Triple X TX)Maybe we can all met together.

johnnybgoodman
    Hey Maniac, sounds cool. Mostly I go to Dirtybird to camp, and Draper to boat.(Draper is not as rough, and has plenty of coves. You're not supposed to swim, its a resevouir(sp), but you can ski and tube. I guess if you fall they expect you to sink! LOL! It's OK to park you're truck in the lake, just not you're kiester! LOL! There is no law against falling overboard though, so we have fun anyhow. I haven't been out in two yrs. No boat. My boat wont be ready untill the week of Aug, but I'd love to get together with you folks and have a few brews! I'll have my wife, at least one 11 yr. old girl, (maybe two!), and black labradog. I think I can get a boat with enough notice. Let me know when you're coming down. See you soon.
    Johnny

Sangster
    Thunderbutt:
    SuperV, I lived in Agura in so Ca and in Napa in northern Ca. In So.Ca. we use to go to the river and Havasu, and local lakes,(Castaic, Pyramid) in No Ca. we had a mobil home on Lake Berryessa and went to the Delta's at times. Lets get togeather during the week of the Shootout.If you guy's are having a problem getting it together back there, hookup with Thunderbutt..He's from out here in No.California
    where people know how to have a good time...

Sea Esta
    Is the shootout on the river the one up by Quincy? I was under the impression they weren't having it this year. They canceled it last year. Were in St Peters, so heading up the Ol' Miss is a couple of miles. Normally were at the lake just about every weekend.
    You know there is a big gathering up in Louisiana, Labor day weekend, where they close the marina and it's a big Mardi Gras style party all weekend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123