Thread: shoot out party.....

superV
    O.K. lets get a list of all coming ? Where are we going to meet? please post name, boat photo, and where you will be. I would like to print this list to use once at the lake to locate everyone.

superV
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Swimsuit_Scene/Image015.JPG[/img]
    1991 CHALLENGER SUPER V 24'

superV
    If anyone is interested i would like to have a getogether at are place in state park near party cove or at someone else's place on sat. night?

Sea Esta
    This is a shot of the boat from last fall. Boat name "Sea Esta". Probably be somewhere near the finish line. Be fun to get together afterwards. We'll be with a red and white, 92 Baja 236.
    Mrs Sea Esta at Ha Ha Tonka State Park

Badboat1
    We will be there,The Texas clan is coming.Will be in a red 25 Elimantor will look for ya'll. What mile marker is party cove at
    Thanks,Badboat1

D-BO
    Don't forget to look for the crew from Joplin, I have no pictures with me at work. Just look for a yellow and red Scarab P29, and a purple and lime green 35ft cig cafe racer. We'll be at shooters on Satuday night hanging out on the dock. Come by and say hi and have a miller with us, it would be great to meet you guys.

superV
    You know ill be there just dont know how ill drive the boat home can you say ALLNIGHTER at Shooters!

D-BO
    We've got rooms but I'm not really planning on using it for sleep if you know what I mean!!!!!

BigDaddy
    superV:
    O.K. lets get a list of all coming ? Where are we going to meet? please post name, boat photo, and where you will be. I would like to print this list to use once at the lake to locate everyone.I do believe FLASH is on the way Now as I type this message

and hey there is a rumor that a guy from florida is coming with another twin turbin that has 9000 hp and will run over 200mph it is a 45 footer that is all i know at this time.
    Keep it wet BIGDADDY