Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW ABOUT YOU INDIANA BOATERS

chrisj
    Used to work for PacWest now I work at C&R

burbanite
    chrisj:
    Used to work for PacWest now I work at C&RGood to see you got something, as you probably know we employed a good number of your ex work mates recently. Bummer about last Friday - looks like the most loyal people got the biggest shaft.
    Sounds like your present place of work is going to be getting bigger, hope it goes well for you.

WATERROCKET
    WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING WRONG

HavasuDreamin'
    WATERROCKET:
    WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING WRONGAre there any spaces between the address and [img}. There shouldn't be!
    Hey SuperDave...........Do you know a guy by the name of Charlie Kensill. He is a friend of mine and grew up going to Lake James.
    I tell you what.........that lake is rougher than shit on the weekends. frown

superdave013
    HavasuDreamin':
    WATERROCKET:
    WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING WRONGAre there any spaces between the address and [img}. There shouldn't be!
    Hey SuperDave...........Do you know a guy by the name of Charlie Kensill. He is a friend of mine and grew up going to Lake James.
    I tell you what.........that lake is rougher than shit on the weekends. No, I don't rememer the name but might remember the face. Yes, It gets rough but you can just slip over to Snow Lake or Jimmerson for some smoother water. When I was a kid I had an 8' homemade boat with a 20hp merc. I would drive that thing in the roughest of water. Maybe that's why I'm such a sick O now.
    The folks have a place on Lone Tree Point in second basin. Right in the middle. My brother's place in 2 houses down.

WATERROCKET
    OK, THE [IMG] GOE'S BEFORE THE HTTP RIGHT. WHEN I PASTE THE LINK IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO PUT IT IN FRONT OF THE HTTP, DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY. WHERE IS LAKE JAMES?

burbanite
    Alrighty then...
    you should be able to right click on an image (Media Center, a hosting site that allows linking or any pic, anywhere on this site) and choose "save image location". Make sure you open the image to its full size first or you will link to the thumbnail.
    Hit the reply button in the thread/post or click on the "quote" icon in a post.
    Click on the image button just below the reply box.
    Delete the http etc already there, right click and paste.
    To verify, hit "Preview Post" and you should see your chosen image in another window. Close and continue with your reply.
    Or........
    Hit the reply button.
    Right click and paste the aforementioned image in the reply box.
    Type your at the beginning (no spaces) and your at the end (no spaces).

superdave013
    WATERROCKET:
    OK, THE [IMG] GOE'S BEFORE THE HTTP RIGHT. WHEN I PASTE THE LINK IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO PUT IT IN FRONT OF THE HTTP, DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY. WHERE IS LAKE JAMES?Lake James is straight up I-69 by Angloa and Freemont. It has 3 big basins and can get pretty rough. Looks like you have the right boat for it. Also you can get to Snow lake and Jimmerson Lakes by channels.
    First basin has a rockin sandbar that's pretty much the party hang out.
    Camping and hotel is at a nice State Park called Pokagen State Park. Potwatame (sp) Inn is in that park and is a very nice hotel right on the lake.
    [ August 09, 2002, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

WATERROCKET
    I had to space it down from the top of the window
    before it would take.Have you ever heard of that before. anyway thanks a lot burbanite. will post my little four banger.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Stern_Drives/222328.JPG[/img]
    [ August 09, 2002, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: WATERROCKET ]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast