Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone boat around Omaha Nebraska?

Brendella
    Going to be relocating, I boat on the river and a couple lakes there wonder if anyone else on the forum is out there

rude235
    go to the las vegas hot boats board and look for aquaholic IV. i believe he currently lives in nebraska but will soon be moving to vegas (i think).

fastwhitecat
    I live in Omaha,NE. We boat on the Missouri River mostly. There are a couple of area lakes, but none are very good size. What kind of boat do you have? It gets alittle rough on the weekends. Anyway welcome to Nebraska.

Brendella
    i HAVE AN 18 FOOT BRENDELLA JET. i HAVE ALL MY FAMILY THERE AND SHOULD BE MOVING BACK IN JUNE.

UBFJ #454
    Brendella -
    What type of Brendella hull is your boat?

Brendella
    18 v-hull jet thinking of selling but don't know yet
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/brendella.JPG[/img]
    [ January 01, 2003, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Brendella ]

eddie
    We boat on the River almost every weekend. The sandbars have been great to us. Your jet boat is going to be a rough ride! You make want to consider selling it before you get here, jet will be hard to sell in Omaha.
    [ January 01, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: eddie ]

Brendella
    WHAT DO YOU GUYS RUN ON THE RIVER AND WHERE IS THE SAND BAR THERE?
    I HAVE A PLACE OUT AT BEAVER LAKE THAT I WILL STAY AT. IT HAS A SMALL LAKE PLUS THERE ARE A COUPLE SMALL LAKES AROUND OMAHA
    BRIAN

VillainDave
    I haven't been yet. What's the best lake to go to? Lovin The water!!!

eddie
    Mostly Baja, you will see Eliminator, Crowline, Rinker, Cobalt and few others. Most of the sand is up North of Omaha. We put in at Dodge Park and head North. Check out www.omahariverfront.com for some info and river shots. We have the smallest boat out of our group at 21 foot. We boat with friends that have: 38 Baja, 29 Baja, 26 Eliminator, 28 Power Quest to name a few. I know a few people that live on Beaver Lake. All we have for lakes close to Omaha are Beaver, Carter and Manawa. We are building on Carter, but the water level has been very low. Two bars on the river are the Anchor Inn and Cotton Wood. Sand bars were all over this year, water was low most of the summer. We have a decent boating scene and we try to make a trip up the river North to Decatur or Sioux City once a year.
    [ January 02, 2003, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: eddie ]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast