Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LOTO vs Grand

tstone
    I went to Beaver Lake last year but can't decide between LOTO or Grand for this year. Does anyone know any good links to some lake front rentals for either one? Grand has been great in the past but I would really like to see the party in LOTO.

Seadog
    Try this site
    Grand Lake Fun There are others, but this should be a good start.

TFLB
    www.funlake.com is one of many, many LOTO sites

tstone
    Thanks guys they are both great links. Looks like I may have to make two trips. A family trip to Grand a get away weekend to LOTO. How about them Pokes?

Seadog
    Pray for a miracle win against Texas.

tstone
    It would have been a nice win, but they're still having a great season. Most of my family has attended O State or OU, but now that I'm transplanted my daughter will be going to KU. I geuss that will just make me a big 12 fan.

Seadog
    I grew up 15 miles from K State, but after going to school at OSU and then to work for them, my allegance is assured.

buck183
    OK....first post. Hope I don't offend.
    We frequent both lakes about 2-3 times a year each.
    Grand dislikes.....dirty water, rough, nudity at dripping springs NOT allowed.
    Grand likes....big boats, more restaurants then the lake I frequent, more to see.
    LOTO dislikes.....rough water. That's it.
    LOTO likes....more night life, even more eats and clubs, party cove, nudity allowed, anything goes as long as driver is clean, more performance boats than Grand.
    Having spent time on both I would give an easy nod to LOTO for overall enjoyability. Don't have to worry as much about water patrol harrasing you. Party Cove blows Dripping Springs out of the water hands down. There's actually a cove at Tenkiller that has better partying than Dripping Springs lately. LOTO is alive 24-7 in the summer.
    Buck

tstone
    All right, that does it. I've heard all the stories about LOTO and I'm definitely going to check it out this summer. Pretty bad that I went to Havasu last summer and still haven't made it to LOTO. Any comparisons between those two places?

Sea Esta
    If you are going for Party Cove you wont be disappointed....Nothing like it...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast