Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: band at the sandbar on Petite lake

kphayes
    For anyone that's going to be around the chain-o-lakes next Saturday, there is going to be another band on a party barge at the sandbar on Petite lake. They will probably start around 1:00pm. Bring the babes and the beads. I have a white & red 19' nordic tunnel with a merc outboard. My wife and I will be in the shallows, so stop by and have a cold one.
    Kyle

superV
    IM in St.louis where is this place, and what is it like i run a 24' SuperV w/502 I/O is this to big for there or what. Details please. I would be comin from hwy 55 N.

kphayes
    The chain is a pretty big waterway, some shallow lakes but most definitly will accommodate your boat. This is about an 1 1/2 hours east (& a little North) of Rockford, so I am not sure it would be worth the trip for one day. If you came out from a Thursday thru Saturday or Sunday it would, because then you would be able to catch the drag races at Blarney's on Thursday night & get the weekend in also.

HavasuDreamin'
    Hey Kphayes..........post a picture of your ride. I am interested in seeing it as I have a 19' Elim Daytona with a 2.4L Merc Bridgeport.
    Thumbs UP!

kphayes
    I also have a 2.4 bridgeport. You will have to excuse me as I am a rookie. I do have a jpeg, but I am not sure how to post it in here.
    Help.

HavasuDreamin'
    kphayes:
    I also have a 2.4 bridgeport. You will have to excuse me as I am a rookie. I do have a jpeg, but I am not sure how to post it in here.
    Help.Go to www.***boat.net (the main page)
    Click on the girls
    Click on the media center
    Click on Reader Rides
    Go to bottom of page and follow instructions on how to post a picture. Then open the picture up so that it is big and right click on it. Scroll down to properties and click on that. Go up to the Http:// and copy the address. Then come into the thread and paste it into your response. Put in front of it and in back of it!
    Looking forward to seeing your ride, here is mine
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/Mikes_Boat.JPG[/img]
    [ July 30, 2002, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

kphayes
    HavasuDreamin'-What in the hell am I doing wrong? [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/VSImage_12.JPG[/img]

Blown509Liberator
    kphayes
    You on the chain a lot? I live just off of where Famous Freddy's is at.

[ August 01, 2002, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Blown509Liberator ]

kphayes
    Yes, we try to get out there every weekend and on Thursday nights. We will be @ Blarney's tonight and we hang out on Petite lake @ the sand bar on the weekends. VSImage_13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast