Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 TableRock Roost

Ken F
    AQUAholicSTV:
    Looking forward to seeing your group there! Last year we had a bunch of guys come up from Joplin with some pretty nasty outboards! I'm sure they will attend in 2004 also!
    Hey, it's good to know you are down there, and the name of your shop. I'll send you some business!
    Ken F

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by Clown
    I'll Be There Gonna Wack some WACKA ASS.
    I just might have to show up and lend a hand on the Wacken some WACKA ASS.

FasterPussyCat
    Originally posted by Jet Hydro
    I just might have to show up and lend a hand on the Wacken some WACKA ASS.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../11447-med.jpg
    any one of the above boats could hand you your ass even with giving you a head start
    leave that jet hrdro home and let the fast boats take care of them
    we would all hate to see you embaress yourself by getting beat by all the wackers
    a 13 second jet hydro cant hold a candle to those 10 and 11 second wackers
    STAY HOME

Infomaniac
    Alright let's be nice :boxed: :boxed:
    Thicken up the skin folks.

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by FasterPussyCat
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../11447-med.jpg
    any one of the above boats could hand you your ass even with giving you a head start
    leave that jet hrdro home and let the fast boats take care of them
    we would all hate to see you embaress yourself by getting beat by all the wackers
    a 13 second jet hydro cant hold a candle to those 10 and 11 second wackers
    STAY HOME
    Yea I`v heard that before...To bad it`s never happened!
    If they only run 11.`s I don't see any problem handing them their asses. the 10`s might still be a problem but I don't have the new bottom done yet so that story might change.
    I`m http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...d/scared07.gif and I`m http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...d/scared09.gif in my boots. In other words I`m not SCARED

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by FasterPussyCat
    STAY HOME
    I forgot to say NO !!!!
    what's a matter? youChicken?

AQUAholicSTV2
    Howdy guys.
    Why are we so centered on who can beat who ?
    Most of us could care less if another rig is faster than our's, we just like to go boating and meet other people that have the same interests as us.
    The STV's will easily run 100+ and the other's I mentioned are not outboards.
    The Warlock is a 25 ft. tunnel and runs a 650 hp. turbine motor through a shortened Imco Extreme drive, It's for sale.
    The Baja is a 23 ft. Hammer with a 496 Mercruiser from Springfield.
    The Allison is a white center steer XR-2002 from Joplin. I forget the owner's name he's a guy I met last summer at the Aunt's Creek Bluff'.
    Here's a photo of my buddy's new 2003 QuarterShot T-3 with a new drag motor. I dont think there is much around here that will beat it in holeshot or top end.
    The pictured rig is for sale, either hull & trailer only or complete.

Clown
    Hey Everyone.
    The Reply Post about Wackn wacka ass
    Was just to get a little rise out of ya not to start a "My Boat Is Faster Than Yours"
    Kinda War
    Sorry if it has takin a turn for the shore
    I like to take my boat out and run it as well And to meet other people Its Fun to swap shop talk, with people that are in the same type of Things that I am"wrenchin" .
    Thanks CLOWN

Jet Hydro
    It`s not that big of a deal to me either. I just love running my hot rod`s with others that enjoy the sport of hot boating!
    If it`s that big of a deal, I`ll just stay home .........

Ken F
    <The Allison is a white center steer drag boat from Joplin. I forget the owner's name he's a younger guy I met last summer at the Aunt's Creek Bluff'.
    >
    Aquaholic,
    That would be Derick Gander from Joplin.
    Met him last year at the Roost, and he now works for me. Even if he does drive a wakka! lol The whole idea of the LBBA (www.laidbackboaters.com)
    is to get people together who enjoy boats. So far, we've had only great people to hang out with.
    Seriously, we had ALL kinds of boats there last year, and everyone had a GREAT time, talking shop, hanging out, and keeping ahead of the thirst. Not much fuel was even burned, as everyone pretty much hung out iin the cove enjoying each other.
    Really the highlight of the weekend was when everyone lined up in the channel & shot roosts going under the hiway 39 Bridge! The video of that is awsome! The sound of all those boats going under the bridge is unbelievable!
    Ken F

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast