Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 TableRock Roost

AQUAholicSTV2
    I think that was his name.
    Going to check out that website right now.
    C-ya.

ruggs
    Ok Ken,
    Can I come also, I think I live a little close to the party. Don't forget that I will have the only floating Tiki-Bar on Table Rock Lake.That was esspecialy designed for your get-together. Now all of the people that say they will do.....Need to do. 2004 is going to be one of your best.
    Ron

sidewound
    Originally posted by ruggs
    Ok Ken,
    Can I come also, I think I live a little close to the party. Don't forget that I will have the only floating Tiki-Bar on Table Rock Lake.That was esspecialy designed for your get-together. Now all of the people that say they will do.....Need to do. 2004 is going to be one of your best.
    Ron
    COOL!!!! Lets see a pic of the floatin TIKI BAR!!!! Just might make my decision for me!!!
    Floatin Tiki vs. Sittin Homie, Hmmmmmm!
    Peace Man
    CESAR

kp216
    Ken - You know that I'll be there! I haven't decided yet if we're going to camp or stay in a motel. It all depends on whether we get a new 5th wheel camper so I double pull the camper and boat.
    As far as the speed thing goes, I ain't worried 'bout nuthin'! The metallic green family station wagon will be there but the only thing it will out run is maybe a bass buddy with a small trolling motor.
    Let's see some pictures of that floating Tiki Bar!! http://www.conservationcafe.com/graemlins/cheers.gif
    D-Bo ... weren't you there last year??
    Tell Derick I said hey.

ruggs
    To everyone wanting to see a photo of the tiki bar, It is still in the design stages. Many brain cells have been sacrificed in the planning of the bar. I have carpenters on standby to begin construction. Ken F offered the air compressor to inflate the palm trees that have already been purchased and I am currently shopping online for the bamboo and palm leaves. If anyone has a suggestion on how to make it more interesting speak up. I can assure everyone that it will be wherever Ken F. decides to have the Table Rock Roost.....Ron R
    P.S.....a diving board was recently donated

D-BO
    Hey guys, I'm one of the guys from Joplin. Yes, we do have some "fast wakkers", actually one of them is a national champion that has made Hot Boat magazine twice!! Ken is right, we had a blast, all the "bad mouthing" aside, it was great to hang out and look at boats of all types!!! We'll have Dereks boat, my little brothers Liberator, my laser, the twin outboard Eliminator, a hydrostream and maybe a 42 cat!! It's cool to get away from all the "groups" as far as what kind of boat you have and hang out as one group. The LBBA!! Oh, by the way Ken, count all of us in! Get in touch with Derek and get my number.

D-BO
    Oh, if your looking for us that weekend, just look for the 42ft. yellow cat running twin turbo 632's (1500 hp each) throwing huge roost. It had enough horse power to blow up 3 different #4 drives! This boat ran 110 at half throttle, top end is unknown due to drives breaking anything over half throttle. Attempting to do a switch to Arneson #8's as we speak. --D-BO

sidewound
    Sorry I had to make all the red Xs but da WHACKACRAFT got to me.
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

Bigyellowcat
    Originally posted by D-BO
    Oh, if your looking for us that weekend, just look for the 42ft. yellow cat running twin turbo 632's (1500 hp each) throwing huge roost. It had enough horse power to blow up 3 different #4 drives! This boat ran 110 at half throttle, top end is unknown due to drives breaking anything over half throttle. Attempting to do a switch to Arneson #8's as we speak. --D-BO
    Hey that sounds like me.http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/..._run-thumb.jpg

Bajajet
    Maybe I can have my own engine in the boat this time!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast