Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got the new boat home

Hustler
    So does this mean your abandoning us jet guys for good or what? cry wink

kphayes
    Ok now that we are done drooling over Kphayes Ride. Sorry, I didn't mean to hi-jack this thread. The boat look's very nice, should look real good without the letters. How is the cabin? Lots of room?

Blown509Liberator
    kphayes
    Lol, Go head hijack it. Cant wait to see that cat of yours in the water. Cabin is good size, More kid friendly than the liberator. Hull will need a little color sanding but it will not take much to bring it back.
    Hustler
    You can see my first and last jet peeking around the corner in that last pic. Sorry to say will be out of jets ...for now. The Baja is also up for sale.
    MikeW
    [ January 27, 2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Blown509Liberator ]

wsm9808
    `Did you sell the Liberator? I saw where you had it on ebay a few monthes ago.
    I know what you mean about kid friendly, I sold my pickle and bought a Scarab last summer. The extra room is great, but even with the 7.4, it sure is boring to drive compaired to the jet.

Blown509Liberator
    Yep Lib is now in AZ.sold it with the 502. Kinda wish it would have gone with the 509. I am now de- tunning the 509 for the Check. I hear you on the 7.4 thing, This has a wimpy 330 hp. We are working on it now. The interior is going to the shop sat to get updated. External steering is next. Then we will work on the motor.
    MikeW

superV
    lets see some more pics of that bad boy? Engine, cockpit, ect.Glad to see it all worked out for ya! Congrats... wink

VillainDave
    Congrats The only thing better then when you pick it up at the dealer is the first time you on the water!

Blown509Liberator
    Ya wait on that first trip to the lake.
    We will get some pic up. But right now the seats and sun deck are off it and on the way to the shop for some new vinyl. I will get some befor and after pic up soon
    MikeW
    [ February 03, 2003, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Blown509Liberator ]

jetboatjake
    Hey 509, Where did you have luck selling your liberator, I am putting my edge up for sale also, three boats to maintain is just too much.
    Rob

Back To Havasu
    How right you are VillanDave. I still have fond memories of a test ride in 1991 of an Eliminator Daytona, during which I decided on the spot that I would buy that boat. Many rides later, I still remember that first ride...awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast