Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: what days are ya'll plannng...

MANIC MECHANIC
    Hammerdown&Nitro557;I called the Anna Point Inn again after seeing your last post. Key word "Beast of the East"Had no probs getting reservations then-apparently the entire place is reserved in advance for BOTE. Does this exclude BASSCOP? He Sounds like the type who would appreciate the cruedness of a couple good sheep jokes!! Thanks much both!We look forward to meeting everyone. Tim&Beverly smile_sp

nitro557
    thats good the rooms taken was starting to worry me ,im renting a house for this year but bass cop can kiss my #ss

Cole 383
    Hey Shirkey,
    If Jim goes I may take the Invader. But if i do he will take The Big Boys Toy. That will make them sit up and take notice. We could use the trailer for a camper. This should get some stuff started.
    Later 383

MANIC MECHANIC
    Hey, COLE 383. Nice weather huh? What's up with Jim? I have tried to call him several times this weekend and get no answer. I'll try to stop by your office tommorow but with this weather and not having my truck that's kinda iffy. Ihope you and Jim both can make it to BOTE!Tim smile_sp

shirkey4750
    If Jim takes the Curtis instead of the C&H, that will surely be interesting.

Cole 383
    Hey Shirkey,
    How are the pictures of Augusta coming? This lake Anna thing sounds good except for the ticket thing. Jim and I wouldn't have a chance. They would probably throw the book at us. I do have some zoomie mufflers, I think maybe John has them i'm not sure. We trade so much stuff around all the time. Is J.D. going to take his boat to lake anna?
    Later 383

shirkey4750
    Cole 383 just got off the phone with Jim, he thinks there is a Kentucky Drag Boat race that weekend. JD's boat is sitting in the garage covered with blankets. Blew a head gasket the day he, Jim and I were out. Put it in the garage and hasn't touched it since. As for Zoomie mufflers, there have been a few sets on this site and a few on E-bay. May watch and pick a set up fairly cheap. They are a must for Anna or any lake in Va. I was checked here on the Kanawha last summer by the city cops that patrol the river, but he was really just warning me that the DNR were out. Hope you and Tim make it to Anna, it is a really good time with a lot of good people. As for the pictures, I thought I had them on the computer but there not here. I must have used my 35 MM that day. I will try and post them this week. Have some good pictures of you and Jim sitting on the ramp and in the pits.
    [ February 18, 2003, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: shirkey4750 ]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234