Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: east coast appolagy

nitro557
    first off i want to say fat rat is right and we should all make up and move on to make anna a better event this year
    my part in this will be to say im sorry for negative things i said and posted about the event and things i posted about people at the event i cant take them back so all i can do is say im sorry and lets start agian to make this event awsome

blondebomber
    sounds good to me.

DansBlown73Nordic
    No hard feelings here. I can't wait till next year!!!

737jetmech
    We can start by getting rid of BASS COP!!!

Moomawnster
    C,mon Nitro ........ A {"BETTER"} event ! eek! Don't you start "planning" again! thats what got you in trouble last time ! .....HehHeh ..... good to hear from ya !

DansBlown73Nordic
    Bob, where have you been? I thought one of those big Jet engines had swollowed you hole!!!! eek!

nitro557
    no planning here just wanted to try and make things striaght

Wet Dream
    And now... the response you're all been waiting for...
    Mike, your planning and lack of follow through is what got you bent out of shape in the first place and you decided to take it out on everyone else. Add that to the fact that you couldn't be there like everyone else, throw in a few negative comments and doubts about someone elses boat and you have a receipe for the posts and feelings about you that have been floating around here for the last 5+ months.
    I don't think Anna needs to be planned. We set a date, optioned places to stay and let the people go from there. Let them know that the BBQ and entertainment will be at Anna Point at a certain time and if they want to they can show up, or they have the option to do otherwise. Let them know where we do a majority of the "hanging". If you have a plan, ask the rest of the founders what they think, not just one or two. Even if you get negative responses, someone might be able to improve on it. I think Anna and Havre both were a great time last year because there were any set plans. I think if you tell someone they have to be at a certain point and time, you'll lose the interest of those people. Remember, this isn't about Mike, its about all the boaters. Don't try to take the reins this time, just let things happen in an orderly manner. BOTE wasn't set up to be a sanctioned event, or a cash machine. Its just supposed to be FUN. If someone wants to make runs at sanctioned races, they are plenty of outlets for that (DVBRC). You might be able to plan a radar run or whatever, but even if people tell you they'll be there, they might not be, so don't get upset. And lastly, you don't need to try to impress people. Be yourself. When you do get a boat, show it to us, and come and play. Don't beat down someone else or their boat (D Kid) until the proving grounds are established. All this talk about things that aren't there gets old after a while. You don't need to front. Your real friends won't care about what you have and what you don't have.
    Thats all I have to say for now. Later BRO.

Wet Dream
    Whew, it didn't look that long when I was typing it out. wink

DansBlown73Nordic
    Holy Smokes!!!!!! eek! I had to stop for a drink that was so long! eek! eek!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast