Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture Of My Nordic

DansBlown73Nordic
    I took this last Sunday. [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/76Nordic_Sept_20th-med.jpg[/img]

Wet Dream
    Nice looking Dan. Did you get it that way or did you have it painted? That looks bitchen.

miketsouth
    Looks like its just going to be another boat that is prettier than mine. dam.
    I like the color.
    May i recommend some good stickers. I dont know what kind, but almost any will get you 4 to 7mph over any combination of engine/pump you can find.
    Just ask me.

DansBlown73Nordic
    Thats how I bought it. It does need some spots touched up. I would really like to Flame it. Purple and Teal flames would look COOL... smile_sp

fat rat
    WOW......nice looking boat! How many do you own now?

DansBlown73Nordic
    I only have five now. Two are in my garage and the other three are in rented garages....

DansBlown73Nordic
    I have this old drag boat movie. In the movie is this boat that is Black with purple flames. I think it looks kinda cool. I may just end up with a couple colors of blue. Thats if I ever get the ****ing trailer that will match.... burningm

fat rat
    RiverDave:
    Dans66Stevens:
    Thats how I bought it. It does need some spots touched up. I would really like to Flame it. Purple and Teal flames would look COOL... smile_sp I could think of alot better colors then Purple and Teal.. I know you guys on the East Coast are a little behind the times, but purple and teal is pretty 80's. wink
    RD You say, behind the times.......why is it I got 3 hours work in.....before you even get up?

Wet Dream
    fat rat:
    You say, behind the times.......why is it I got 3 hours work in.....before you even get up?
    Hey Rat... thats RD that you're talking to. Ya gotta go easy on him...he's a little different.
    lmao

miketsouth
    what Kieth said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast