Moomawnster
    We got a little wet at the swamp !
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/139Swamped.jpg[/img]

miketsouth
    Hey Moo, is that Seneca?

HammerDown
    Moomawnster:
    We got a little wet at the swamp !
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/139Swamped.jpg[/img] Brother Moo...any Gators eek! in them there Swamps

Moomawnster
    Yeah Mike thats my place in Seneca ! The water only got waist deep in the lower floor .... not bad considering ..... Be ready next week , if the water is down enough I am going out on the Potomac , I haven't seen any gators yet Hammer but if I do I'll save ya some of the Bar-BQ ! eek! ..... Moomaw was bitchen Fri , I got in some fine runs across the lake and went swimming ..... Sat I will be at Summersville Lake to continue my Frosty Balls quest ........ Moo

miketsouth
    Moo you call, i be there. River here full of gators. Might try a short cruise tommorow. By my lonesome or maybe with the dog.
    Dog good, no bullshit attached.

Moomawnster
    We gotta haul you to MOOMAW Mike ! the water is clear and cool and everybody is gone ! we ski come hell or HIGH WATER ! I will call sun nite or mon... we'll see what the potomac looks like ! Well ... off to Summersville ! Moo

miketsouth
    Shirkey told me about how nice Moomaw was, and how remote. Sounds killer to me.

blown daytona
    The storm itself was'nt to bad (wind & rain) But the storm surge (about 7 foot) took out most of the docks on the Pax (including mine,150 foot worth ) We lost power for 5 days (Lucky I have a generator with a transfer switch ) I spent the last two weekends rebuilding. I should have the dock finished within two weeks (Just in time for winter )

DansBlown73Nordic
    Sorry to hear about the dock. You had a storm surge up the Pax? How far are you from the big puddle? wink

VD CRUISER
    Just got our power back this evening. I was lucky, some of my neighbors were not, they have huge trees in the middle of their houses. Boat is ok, had it in a buddies garage. Been doing a lot of cooking on the grill and reading by candle light. I feel blessed though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast