Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Up-State NY Get-Together???

MOON-DAWGIE
    I'll go if Ranz1 will sell me his CVX-20 :-)
    Got any pics of that boat? I plan to get one of those this winter or next summer. Seems there was a bunch of them on ebay over the last few weeks, figures, when I can't pull the money together they are all over the place.
    I'm Movin into a new house this month and hopefully selling my duplex (and still waiting for that call to pick up our adopted daughter in Guatama - any day this summer I'm told) so I probably won't see you guys till Havre De Grace.
    Herb in PA
    Ranz1:
    I'll be there with my CVX 20......

Ranz1
    MOON-DAWGIE, Sorry the CVX 20 is not for sale. i was offered cash from the same person twice when it had a blown motor. Ive also seen the flood of CVX20's on e-bay this year. I just like the lines of the boat. Someday it will be regeled and sporting a Ford Racing 460.....

MOON-DAWGIE
    Do you have it running? What motor did you use? Will you be coming to the Bay in August? I'd love to see your boat. It is one of my 2 favorite classic jets. The other is the 72 Chris Craft XK-18. All depends on which one is available when the money is in hand. If you see any in the NE or Mid-Atlantic for sale please let me know.
    Herb in PA
    Ranz1:
    MOON-DAWGIE, Sorry the CVX 20 is not for sale. i was offered cash from the same person twice when it had a blown motor. Ive also seen the flood of CVX20's on e-bay this year. I just like the lines of the boat. Someday it will be regeled and sporting a Ford Racing 460.....

DansBlown73Nordic
    Looks like four or five boats for Saturday....

HammerDown
    Smells like a party....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12