Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any jet boaters in North Carolina?

sleekcraft76
    DAVEA Yes it is the truth

stump
    I'm down here at lake norman ,Have a mandella v -drive .The lake gets busy on weekends but weekday afternoons when work gets done early have been fun.I've been wanting to check out some other places to go and have been wondering if ya'll have any problems with noise from your exhaust's.Some kind of a meet would be a fun time Maby camping on the shore of some lake and a little ***boat'in ,and partying !hell yeah i'm game.stump

Old school jetter
    Charlotte here, originally S Calif...
    Rarely see any jets on the lakes around here, at least I havent anyway. I am near Wylie right now, but will hopefully get time on Norman soon. No boat with me here yet, still in Calif.
    What do you guys run here ? Hulls/Motors/Pumps...etc....

78Eliminator
    hey

wideopen545
    hey promod hows it going did you get to use that lifeline vest yet hope ive got the right person hows the boat comming

promod
    what's up wideopen545 jacket will be worn next season for sure the boat is being prepped for paint, the motor i have about got it together,
    it is a blown 496 on alcohol with injection
    hope hp will be around 1200 to start of with then get the fill of, will make it nexy year to lake anna with my new baby on fathers day should be born around christmas, anyway the sunkisst will be blown in a couple of more weeks, that boat weighs 485lbs empty i thought pretty good for a tunnel, been working on this thing all year, trying to do everything it needs before it flys,
    made it into a full stringer boat, anyway give me a call sometime, home number is 919-639-7457. i still have yours somewhere at the house. thanks tim

promod
    promod is from angier 20 min south of Raleigh NC eek!

Jetpilot:
    I moved down here from Ohio and left behind my boating buddies. I'm looking for some jetters but I havent seen any so far. Of course its hard to boat on a mud puddle with this drought and all!

Hey, I was at Mtn. Island Lake labor day and their where 12-15 jet boats there Its located between Lake Norman and Lake Wylie .So yes there's jet boats around!!! WELCOME TO N.C.

DaveA
    Hey MarKist-
    Do you go boatin' on Norman at all? What are you running? Just curious.
    I try to keep track of the v-drives in the area as best I can. Do you know Randy at New Hope Marine?
    DaveA
    Lake Norman/Mooresville

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast