Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fourth of July

supersoaker509
    Dream - know how you feel - I am still messing with Mike's carb - that boat has only made the water once this year burningm
    will be on the water SOMETIME today

Moomawnster
    MOOtivation ! HehHeh ... I am heading out this morning for an early booming ..... WAKE UP ,CAMPERS!

HammerDown
    Dammmmm Bill, what seems to be the issue with your Carb??? its just a carb? Whats going on over there?

HammerDown
    supersoaker466:
    Dream - know how you feel - I am still messing with Mike's carb - that boat has only made the water once this year burningm
    will be on the water SOMETIME today Don the only thing I saw wrong with Mike's carb was that the cork o-rings at the idle needles were literally falling apart. Everytime I cleaned out the metering blocks...black like "pepper" would shoot out. Now unless there may be a heavy float...I dont know. Have you tryed another carb on his motor? Or tryed that carb on your motor?
    For the sake of not losing anymore Summer time boating. Just go buy another carb and try it.
    Hope it works out....

Wet Dream
    HammerDown:
    Dammmmm Bill, what seems to be the issue with your Carb??? its just a carb? Whats going on over there? Just a carb? Just the only thing that makes the engine tick. The the thing that KEEPS GIVING ME A RATION OF SHIT!!!
    I'm running, but have to get a few things ironed out. Just a disappointing year for me so far. frown

miketsouth
    double post, lets see if this kills it
    [ July 05, 2003, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: miketsouth ]

miketsouth
    miketsouth:
    I decided to play it smart and stay around Washington, Disgusting City. Here are some pics of the fiberglass wall on the Potomac as it appeared around 4pm. All in all it warnt too bad a day, got some sun, went swimming, and went home before it got too messed up.

LOTS OF THE BELOW(5-0)

LOTS OF THE ABOVE (badge banits)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12