Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Anna.........

HammerDown
    Hope everyones getting there shit ready!

Dans66Stevens
    I been BUSTING MY BALLS to get ready!!!I Have found plenty of shit to do considering I thought I was pretty much all set!!

Wet Dream
    Damn straight buddy. Really just need to pack and get a few other things together, like grocery shopping, etc. I want to run the boat this weekend, but since it ran so good last time I was out, I had better leave it alone until Anna.

dreamsicle
    I'm ready. I painted my trailer last Friday, then tried out the nitrous system on Mon. I am like you Wet Dream. I was going out this weekend, but decided to wait until Anna.

nitro557
    the short bus gets buffed and the new trialer lights tonight ,new sterring is in and the for sale signs will be on both side of her,ive been busy all week with helping a buddy move and getting the chevelle frame to the powder coater.
    dimarco kid is gonna bring the bus down on friday ,ill be down friday night then i gotta go to work saturday and ill be down agian saturday night thru till monday

blondebomber
    I can't make it because my boat is dirty, don't have time to clean it so I'm out...
    NOT

Moomawnster
    Tonite will be the 16th trip to Moomaw this year and the boat is a mess, but I am leaving for Anna, Wed morning and I'll clean it then. ........ See ya there! ......

737jetmech
    I also have a dirty boat and may not be there. not sure if we have any water in well with the drought this year??? Originally posted by blondebomber:
    I can't make it because my boat is dirty, don't have time to clean it so I'm out...
    NOT

wideopen545
    hey nitro can you buy cam 2 down their or do you need to bring the good gas with you
    see you guys next weekend tim

nitro557
    bring the good stuff with you,see you all friday night

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast