Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Winterized yet??

78Eliminator
    jordanpaulk:
    carreraelite:
    Winter is when the tepmerature is below 70 degrees!!Is it 70 or 75? I kinda think of below 75 as winter weather.
    Jordy
    and this "winterizing" that they speak of??? Hey, what are you doing over here?

Jordy
    Reseach. Why are you following me? Stalking is illegal.
    Jordy

78Eliminator
    jordanpaulk:
    Reseach. Why are you following me? Stalking is illegal.
    Jordy Check your kitchen for the boiling rabbit.

Tahiti Owner
    My boat is still summerized even though we had a few below 32 degree mornings so far...You never know when we might have "Indian Summer" you know??? Until then I'm ready for any opportunity to get out on the water...well unless it snows of course then I'll have to take the sleds out!

Screaming Pete
    Has anyone seen my rabbit??

Hustler
    Winterizing!!! Lets see I park the boat, clean the air filter on my bikes, change the oil in them put fresh gas in them and RIDE!!!
    I think this year I might add something to my winterizing.
    I'm thinking about making a trip to the river with the boat and the bikes

Hustler
    Screaming Pete:
    Has anyone seen my rabbit?? If it was white I think I saw it in Jordy's kitchen

HotHallet
    My last big trip was Oct.11-14th to Needles Marina Park and the boat is in Bullhead in storage but I think when I go out to Vegas for the Sema show I am going to bring it home and start making some additions for the winter. Put on a diverter, re-bunk and wire the trailer and a few other odds and ends. There is possibly a few trips to local lakes in store but the river is done until around March.

JetBoatN
    I knew it wouldn't take long for all the CA's to come here and rub it in! I know you have a longer boating season than us and I'd love to take mine out a few more times, but I like my change of seasons also. Either way, it's all good!!
    Hey, at least my beer is always cold!

Hustler
    JetBoatN:
    I knew it wouldn't take long for all the CA's to come here and rub it in! I know you have a longer boating season than us and I'd love to take mine out a few more times, but I like my change of seasons also. Either way, it's all good!!
    Hey, at least my beer is always cold! you know we may have a longer season but it does cost us more, shit we have to buy gas all year when you get 6 months off, we have to pay for ice to keep our beer cold when you guys get to scrap it off you boats

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast