Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Avatar kicks A**

HammerDown
    Hey Rat...thats what a 21 Daytona (mine)looks like at Havre during a BOTE Hot Boat Gathering...lol ...sorry Bro...I just had to. Your the Man, really you ARE the Man ...Nitro said so wink
    [ August 09, 2003, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

DansBlown73Nordic
    LMAO Now that is FUNNY!!!!!!!

455Olds
    Nice rig... any chance you might devulge the secret of posting a pic in your stream, or changint your av to a movie... or even a pic for that matter? Explain it like you would to a third grader...
    PS) Any leads on a good dealer where I could find a similiar tunnel (pickle fork) hull?

HammerDown
    455Olds:
    Nice rig... any chance you might devulge the secret of posting a pic in your stream, or changint your av to a movie... or even a pic for that matter? Explain it like you would to a third grader...
    PS) Any leads on a good dealer where I could find a similiar tunnel (pickle fork) hull? MikeT South hooked me up with the Avatar...he or others can give you the steps.
    As far as my 21 Daytona...out here on the East Coast (Philly)Area, there far and few or (Rare)...I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. There is on on E-Bay, a V-Drive. And I belive it's in Mi!
    [ August 09, 2003, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

DansBlown73Nordic
    yup the one on E-Bay looks very nice. There also is another one in the Albany area For Sale. Its also a V-Drive. I was told they only made 8 tunnel V-Drives. Not sure if that is true or not.
    Ray your Buddy Henery told me that.

fat rat
    HammerDown:
    Hey Rat...thats what a 21 Daytona (mine)looks like at Havre during a BOTE Hot Boat Gathering...lol ...sorry Bro...I just had to. Your the Man, really you ARE the Man ...Nitro said so wink Hammer got an avatar........no fricking way. I will admit it is very cool, how can I get one? I promise I'll never leave my boat home again.........unless there's rain somewhere in the forcast.
    [ August 09, 2003, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: fat rat ]

miketsouth
    See here: Rat DID bring a boat. It was a light aluminum hull, a "Keystone" i think it was. Ran on alcohol. Here is his avatar

[ August 10, 2003, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: miketsouth ]

Wet Dream
    Was it that good Rat? A man drinking beer in slow-mo. Is this a gay commercial?

blown daytona
    miketsouth:
    See here: Rat DID bring a boat. It was a light aluminum hull, a "Keystone" i think it was. Ran on alcohol. Here is his avatar
    How do I veiw the avatar Cool avatar of hammers boat, I wonder what my Daytona would have looked like that day??

miketsouth
    it should be on the screen. You dont have to do anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast