Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Would Be Interested In a Up-State NY get- together?

502procharger
    dan, sounds like a great idea, hamandsport is a nice little town. small lake though. i might even have my new turbine powered skater up and running by next spring so that could be a fun time to bring iyt out and show it off. hope all is well, keep me posted

syke-o
    i am in!!!

Moomawnster
    Stuck Here! Parts everywhere , fiberglass on everything... motor on floor, seats on floor. Planning hull flip ,you guys keep the boats out of the pool ! Heh Heh ...

fat rat
    Moomawnster:
    Stuck Here! Parts everywhere , fiberglass on everything... motor on floor, seats on floor. Planning hull flip ,you guys keep the boats out of the pool ! Heh Heh ... What boat in what pool!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
    A Boat in a swimming Pool????? Now who would ever think to do that???? wink eek!

DansBlown73Nordic
    I still want to do a BOTE thing in New York someplace. If there are enough guys interested us local guys can get-together a few times.
    There are lots of places,Cayuga,Owasco, Seneca
    As far as Keuka I think the speed limit killed that idea. It is to bad because the motel deal there is very much like Anna.
    You jet boat guys would be ok with the 45 m.p.h.
    But us V-Drivers would have to just idle all day..... wink

Moomawnster
    Hey Dan, I will race you in one foot of water ... I bet I can do 45 ! Can you idle?! OH wait ! my motor is on the floor! Today I picked up the hull and had a look at the bottom , not too bad ! I may just work from underneath since nothing is more than a scratch and I don't think I can flip this thing alone ! eek!

DansBlown73Nordic
    Call all your buddys up, tell them you have a stripper coming over. When they all get there tell them ut oh she is not coming. But well your all here would you help me flip this boat over. wink

syke-o
    sweet!!!!

Moomawnster
    You are EVIL Dan ! But it may be worth REALLY getting the stripper ... the hell with the boat !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast