Thread: Rules+Regulations of Raystown Lodge Resort>>

HammerDown
    Just a few of the many THOUSAND RULES....And how We Handled them>>>
    1).All reservations must be payed in full at the time the reservation is made!... (I'll say, JetMechs Debit card was drawn upon before he hung up the friggen phone)!
    2).Cancellations receved within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival will NOT receive a refund!...(Unless your one very pissed off HammerDown).
    3).Children under the age of 18 must be at there Campsite,Cabin, or Lodge by 11:00pm unless supervised by a parent!...(well Mr+Mrs Nova were toasted by 6:00 pm, so there kids had to supervise them).
    4).Morring posts in the campground are free, and available to all Resort guests on a first come, first serve basis!..(thats nice, we burned them in the camp fire).
    5).Boat trailers that are parked illegally will be moved to an overflow parking lot at the risk and expense of the owner!....(Yea OK...LOL just try it)
    6).Vehicles are NOT permitted to park on the grass! ...(unless you stay at the Wild Cherry, and Wet Dream and Jet Mech are turfing up the grounds )!!!
    7).Any vehicle not in compliance WILL be towed at the owners expense!...(I guess security was off that weekend...Pussies, like we would comply anyhow...lol).
    8).Maximum of (2) vehicles permitted per campsite!...(read rule #7)
    9).One Vehicle and one boat trailer is all thats allowed per campsite!...(Thats funny, we had 4 Boats and at times 4 tow vehicles...anyhow read rule #7).
    10).Only DEAD and GROUNDED wood is permitted to be used for firewood!...(tell that to Nove Jr. that kid was ripping live trees out by there roots, not to mention our GAY trip into town for fire wood, nice GAY trip JetMech) dose your wife know about your GAY fire wood fetish?
    11).Only alcoholic beverages in cans are permitted NO KEGS,PARTY BALLS,OR BOTTLES!...(guess that excludes the 5 cases of Corrona and 1 case of Mikes Hard Ice Tea, and one Bottle of Sambuca and Weed). Bling-Bling!!!
    12).The speed limit around the grounds is 15 MPH!..(I belive Jet Mech had his truck at one time up to 55 MPH, and made his own road!) cool!
    13).No chainsaws!...(well thats a good one, Nova Jr. would have wiped out the forest, and BURNED IT)!...I'm worred about that kid.
    14).Campfires MUST be confined to the fire rings!...(good thing there wasent any rules about how high they could be, get the Gasoline)!!
    15).Excessive drunkenness will not be tolerated and will be cause for immediate eviction!...(Do they know BASS COP? And I'd like to see that happen)
    16).Quiet hours 11:00pm to 6:00am Violation of Quite hours can be cause for immediate eviction!...(They like this eviction thing, anyhow, read rule #15)
    17).Towles are NOT supplyed with Cabins, HOWEVER we do include a nice Oven Mitt and a Pizza Wheel in each Cabin!...(Oh..OK, so while your standing there dripping wet, naked, you can remove the hot Pizza from the oven with your ****ing Oven Mit, and cut it up with the god dam Pizza Wheel)...thanks Brian for smooooothing some towels away from the Maid! Ya dont want to see a wet, naked JetMech standing there with a oven mitt in one hand and a pizza wheel in the other!
    18). Please clean/organize your site before departing!...(so Rat, did ya put the RailRoad Ties back...or did ya steal them?)
    19).Our restruant is open till 8:00 PM!...(but dont expect to eat if you arrive at 7:30!)
    20). Enjoy your stay with us, we hope you'll visit us again!...(IT WILL BE OUR F##KING PLEASURE!!!)
    [ September 15, 2003, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

Wet Dream
    HammerDown:
    1).All reservations must be payed in full at the time the reservation is made!... (I'll say, JetMechs Debit card was drawn upon before he hung up the friggen phone)!
    [/b]
    You ain't kidding. The wife was banking online and before she hung up the phone...the balance went down.

2).Cancellations receved within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival will NOT receive a refund!...(Unless your one very pissed off HammerDown).

Yeah...I heard about that one.

6).Vehicles are NOT permitted to park on the grass! ...(unless you stay at the Wild Cherry, and Wet Dream and Jet Mech are turfing up the grounds )!!!

Its not just a vehicle...IT'S MY BOAT!!! Try to move it!!

12).The speed limit around the grounds is 15 MPH!..

The speed limit was omitted when we refused dinner. there was a mad dash for a gas station and a $1.69 meatball sandwich.
    14).Campfires MUST be confined to the fire rings
    Camp fires had fire rings...Bon Fires had The Wild Cherry

16).Quiet hours 11:00pm to 6:00am

Define QUIET.
    17).Towles are NOT supplyed with Cabins, HOWEVER we do include a nice Oven Mitt and a Pizza Wheel in each Cabin!...(Oh..OK, so while your standing there dripping wet, naked, you can remove the hot Pizza from the oven with your ****ing Oven Mit, and cut it up with the god dam Pizza Wheel
    Flat out hilarious
    [b]19).Our restruant is open till 8:00 PM!...(but dont expect to eat if you arrive at 7:30!)
    20). Enjoy your stay with us, we hope you'll visit us again!...(IT WILL BE OUR F##KING PLEASURE!!!) So who wants to go back?

HammerDown
    Wet Dream
    [ [/qb]So who wants to go back? [/QB][/QUOTE]
    I'm in...next Summer

737jetmech
    I plan on returning next summer...Its a good thing they didn't enforce any rules because are group broke most of them.

DansBlown73Nordic
    I thought it was a super nice place. I think the drive for everyone was about the same.

QUICK270
    Hey Hammer I was not going totally Crazy on the trees. wink But the chainsaw would have been nice.
    No more Nova jr

HammerDown
    QUICK270:
    Hey Hammer I was not going totally Crazy on the trees. wink But the chainsaw would have been nice.
    No more Nova jr Great to see ya on the Forums (little brother) wink
    So whats this "no more Nova Jr." stuff about??? (Nova/Daytona)???
    I'm thinking its time for a BBC Jet Boat, for you
    And your the "Fire King"...lets burn that UNIT!
    [ September 16, 2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

QUICK270
    I,m just happy to say that the WILD CHERRY had the biggest and most illegal fire

fat rat
    Oven mitt, pizza wheel and nakedness.....only at the "Wild Cheery" eek! eek!
    Rail Road ties were returned to there prospective spots, with the help of everyone. Actually the Wild Cherry didn't look so "Wild" when we last saw it.
    They do have a lot of rules.....but thats what keeps the place so nice.........Rules can be broken if you use the right tac! wink
    I would definitely go back!

DansBlown73Nordic
    idea Maybe if you were to talk real nice to the people who own the Resort they would name one of those new cabins after you guys....
    " The Sword Fighters Den"
    eek! jawdrop eek!