Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attention NY Fingerlake ***boaters!

CV-23
    Moon-Dawgie.....You just missed the Sunbury get together. It was July 13th. Just two of us showed this year. A real nice '76 Carlson CVX-20 Jet with a 468 Olds and my CV-23. John and Sara's Jet hangs out at the Northumberland Boat Club. We may get together next year in Williamsport. We have a 10 mile stretch to run, Mike.

CV-23
    hoolign....I didn't know the Jet was offered in 1989? I've seen some Custom CV-23's in Hot Boat but no interior shots. Your interior, in the 70's, was different than the IO. It had a storage area behind the Driver's seat and a split bench in the back. I have a bunch of pictures at http://groups.msn.com/GlastronCarlso...unksalbum.msnw ...Mike.

MOON-DAWGIE
    CV-23:
    Moon-Dawgie.....You just missed the Sunbury get together. It was July 13th. Just two of us showed this year. A real nice '76 Carlson CVX-20 Jet with a 468 Olds and my CV-23. John and Sara's Jet hangs out at the Northumberland Boat Club. We may get together next year in Williamsport. We have a 10 mile stretch to run, Mike.Looks like we may get together in MD again so I hope you can make it. I thought I saw a pic on your web site of a red cvx-20 with shinny header pipes exiting through the rear slop of the boat, who's boat was that and do you have any other pics or contact info for them? I'd love to ask some questions about that boat, I want a cvx-20 jet in silver metal flake. I noticed there is a cvx-20 for sale in millville PA. I may take a look at it. Do you know the owner? It was in the auto locator a few weekes back.
    Herb

CV-23
    Here's Bob's email....He has a '84 Glastron Carlson Intimidator. It's a CVX-20 Sterndrive with a 350 and chopper prop. It runs 63mph on GPS. The pipes are factory wet exhaust off factory center riser manifolds. I haven't seen the CVX-20 in Millville yet....Mike.
    rdeglop@mollenbergbetz.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123