Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picture Of My Nordic

DansBlown73Nordic
    Not a thing, but I bought a tandem axle Competative trailer that was going to be shipped from Bull Head City AZ. I got it as far as Albaqure New Mexico. It has sat there for about 5 months. Im ready to go and punch the guy that has it in the mouth..... burningm
    That trailer the boat is setting on is a brand new Master Craft that John Shirkey found for me. Its a super nice trailer. I do need to cut the front winch post off. Im still hoping to get the other one some day.....

Wet Dream
    Hey Big Daddy...I might be your new best friend. My father in law is driving out to Albuquerque, NM for a hunting trip. Maybe we work something out. He then might drive up to California to pick up my baby boy and my puppy, and then home to PA. Hell, it beats NM.

DansBlown73Nordic
    Im calling your number......BUDDY

carreraboat
    hey wet dream did your dad drive a new chevy that got in a wreck while in nm?

Wet Dream
    carreraboat:
    hey wet dream did your dad drive a new chevy that got in a wreck while in nm? No. He hasn't been there yet. He's going next month. Was there a pretty good wreck there?

carreraboat
    saw a truck from p.a that was going hunting and hit a mustang not to bad of a wreck but i just rember the plates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12