Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dates and Places for East Coast Get Togethers needed

Reckless288
    Come to a real lake, John H. Kerr Reservoir on the south central Va. state line near South Hill, Va. Several performance boats converge on North Bend Park next to the dam on Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Days. This place is huge and almost void of waterfront homes/docks. Very pristine with tons of coves to hideaway to and form big raft ups.... wink
    Check out our website for numerous other Hamton Roads area boating runs either up the James River, York River, Ocean side of the Eastern shore, Intrercoastal waterway, and many other great boater hang outs.... wink

Wet Dream
    BOTE at Havre DeGrace is scheduled for the first weekend in August. That would be the 2nd and 3rd.

Cas
    If you guys have a mind to, you can go ahead and use the interactive calendar I set up on the LBBA message board to post all your get togethers. If you go to www.laidbackboaters.com and click on the message board button, you will find the calendar.
    Personally, I think it would be kind of neat to see what's going on all over the country.
    There's also a chat room if you need something like that to help you organize.

HammerDown
    [ March 05, 2003, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

Wet Dream
    CAS, I sent an email your way.

nitro557
    i posted your event dates over there already

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12