Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who is still going to Havre on Labor Day?

blondebomber
    so what's the deal, are we still going boating. I don't understand if we go to the flats we are going to get wet right, so who cares if it is raining you will just get wet sooner. I would like to leave Saturday morning how about that Rat.. If its raining we will take your boat Rat I don't want to get mine wet

Moomawnster
    SORRY ! I should have noticed that this weekend is the Highland Co Fair and warned you guys that it ALWAYS rains this week, Hammer, I know how you feel but if I wanted to live in a desert I would be in Phoenix AZ or something ,We need this! all the wells are dry and people are getting water in jugs at the spring heads, the lake is 20 ft low , second cutting of hay is dead.... more water is good!

DerangedToo
    Ok so we cancled our friday night reservation,and am waiting to hear what we should do next....I cant beleive after all this rain there's more to come???
    Deranged and WET

wideopen545
    hey derangedtoo give me a call 540 427 2090 checked the weather looks like cloudy chance of ran ?????????????????????????????????????????? any body else want to call me nobody every calls me

fat rat
    Here is a thought........why don't we all save our money this weekend and do something later on down the road this winter, like maybe have a get to together to plan for "Anna"! Just a thought.

HammerDown
    Disapointing as it was I canceled my room for Saturday...Chances are that it won't rain, but as for perfect boating weather it's not looking to good. I sure would'nt tow 5 plus hours with this weekend forcast. There is a chance I may still go down (weather permiting)?
    On a nother thought ...Tim and I touched on the idea for another weekend get together...the way I see it there's about 4-6 damm good weekends of boating left! (I aint giving up!)
    After this weekend at Havre De Grace and many other(locals) put there boats away for the winter...as if winter isn't long enough,(pussy's)....sooooo that usually leaves just a few out at the Sand Bar...and the water is almost like glass! and still pretty darn warm!
    SOOOOO lets just say there was a weekend that weather wise, looked GREAT, and we all or most of us could meet....I don't care if its 3 of us or 30....I say lets do it!
    Any Comments??????
    [ August 30, 2002, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

wideopen545
    talked to bill weather is partly cloudy for sat chanch of rain on sun
    were leaving at 5.ooam should be their around 11.00 see yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

blondebomber
    Well if TIM is driving 5 hours to go boating then it looks like I'm driving 2. I'm leaving Sat. morning.

Wet Dream
    I guess I was delegated (thanks Tim) to break the news...
    Sorry guys, but its a wash out. Tim called the Crystal Inn and the gal said that it has been raining there for 2 days and its calling for more rain. Bomber, I hope we get to see you sometime soon, I'm sorry we couldn't be there for your birthday. This really sucks, but there will be a few more weeks left to get together if we can all swing it. Sorry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234