Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pax River

supersoaker509
    Anybody going out this weekend ? I have been on the bay (deale) for the past 4 weekends need some calmer water not 2 to 4 foot seas.

HammerDown
    SuperSoaker, how ya been bud! Shame we never got that last blast in at Havre De Grace. I here the water's STILL warm and now that labor day's come and gone the waters pretty calm! However there's still quite a few boat's hanging at the Sand bar. My boats winterized, See ya at Anna...I hope!

blondebomber
    I'm out for this for two weeks. I'm going to Texas. My boat Isn't winterized so I'm game any time after I get back..

Wet Dream
    blondebomber:
    I'm out for this for two weeks. I'm going to Texas. My boat Isn't winterized so I'm game any time after I get back.. You're still around??? I thought we got rid of you a long time ago. wink

hot_rod
    I'm game

supersoaker509
    Hot Rod - will be sending you a private email.
    I plan on being on the Pax tomorrow in my Scarab.
    If you or Blown Daytona would like to come out and play, maybe take a trip to the hot side, let me know.

supersoaker509
    Hammer - How are things working out? Trucking ?
    Been on the water, thinking of everybody, too bad about HDG, planning on Anna next season.
    Later

supersoaker509
    Bomber, anything above 70 works for me, let me know when you get back.

supersoaker509
    WetDream - come out to the water and play - leave the boat at home, we'll have a ride for you. Let's finish the summer off right, 500+ feet in the air.

HammerDown
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by supersoaker466:
    Hammer - How are things working out? Trucking ?
    Been on the water, thinking of everybody, too bad about HDG, planning on Anna next season.
    Later
    [/QUOTE
    Soaker, things are so,so as far as my job...well its a ladder to nowhere! I winterized my boat earler this fall...been out on the Harley alot. But I here the water's still plenty warm at the sand bar and also the Delaware river still is pretty toasty! I may hitch a ride with one of the racer's (DVBRC)next weekend for some water time...one last time! Take care...tell your son I said hi...later Ray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast