Thread: Todays Weather...The Weather Man>>>

HammerDown
    They said "it WILL be a perfect weekend" now they joke about it on the news burningm .
    It will be perfect when I get one in my cross hairs wink

gnarley
    I hear ya! I am in Maine visting for the week & in a wedding on Sunday & the damn rain just won't stop or so it seems! I can't wait to get back to Sunny California & get in my boat

fat rat
    This weekend is looking great . Who's going or doing what?
    Hammer, thanx for the advice today.

HammerDown
    Yea...the Weather Man is talking "perfect weekend weather" again...I hope this time there right!
    I'll be at the creek with the Racers on Saturday, and Havre Sunday...or Havre Saturday and Sunday or I'll do the Deleware both days or ...I'll run the Harley on Friday...oh what the F**K...I'll just wait to see what the weather is like smile_sp pig_flyi

fat rat
    HammerDown:
    Yea...the Weather Man is talking "perfect weekend weather" again...I hope this time there right!
    I'll be at the creek with the Racers on Saturday, and Havre Sunday...or Havre Saturday and Sunday or I'll do the Deleware both days or ...I'll run the Harley on Friday...oh what the F**K...I'll just wait to see what the weather is like smile_sp pig_flyi What ever you decide....I know you'll have fun, enjoy!

HammerDown
    So far I'm looking at black sky's and RAIN...And the forcast has changed for Saturday yuk ...keeping my fingers crossed ...and hopeing I'll need these>

miketsouth
    IF i can make it i am going to the Pax Saturday AM. Wind is predicted at 17mph. This means whitecaps. This means slow or even no (in my boat). Im hoping that above the Benedict Bridge the water will be calmer.

fat rat
    miketsouth:
    IF i can make it i am going to the Pax Saturday AM. Wind is predicted at 17mph. This means whitecaps. This means slow or even no (in my boat). Im hoping that above the Benedict Bridge the water will be calmer. There's 1 thing about the Pax..........you can always find flat water. Something I've noticed, when there is a High Pressure system (nice comfortable weather) in place the water is generally choppy.
    But when the moon and the sun and all the star's are perfectly alined and of course it's monday and I'm headed to work.........it's like a sheet a glass.
    I'd ride the bike this weekend........but can't find a back tire, except at the HD Shop and they want $200 bucks for it.......I never thought a back tire would cost so much.
    [ August 23, 2003, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: fat rat ]