Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Beast of the East 3

Moomawnster
    I'm tellin ya ... pull the passenger seat and sleep in the boat ! saves gas $$$ and you get in touch with nature .... Uhh also mosquitoes , rain , fog ... you'll love it ! eek!

sleekcraft76
    or should i say close to the water.

HammerDown
    Moomawnster:
    I'm tellin ya ... pull the passenger seat and sleep in the boat ! saves gas $$$ and you get in touch with nature .... Uhh also mosquitoes , rain , fog ... you'll love it ! eek! Hey Moo, do ya need me to send ya some money?.....JK
    [ February 10, 2003, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

supersoaker509
    I stayed at rocky branch campgrounds last year pulled my boat on shore 15ft from picnic table.

sleekcraft76
    supersoaker did you tent camp or do you have a camper? i know some campgrounds only have tent camping right close to the water.

supersoaker509
    sleekcraft76:
    supersoaker did you tent camp or do you have a camper? i know some campgrounds only have tent camping right close to the water. There were 2 or 3 water and electric hookups that were close to the water - there was a camper next to us about 30 fett from the water - I tent camp.

Moomawnster
    Hey Hammer ! Camping in a 16ft Tahiti is kinda tough but I don't do it to save $$$$ ..... Mornings on the lake are just awesome! but how would you guys know , I didn't see ya till noon last year ! Uhh ... I did leave the parking lot party early though .... something about being old .... sleeping

HammerDown
    Moomawnster:
    Hey Hammer ! Camping in a 16ft Tahiti is kinda tough but I don't do it to save $$$$ ..... Mornings on the lake are just awesome! but how would you guys know , I didn't see ya till noon last year ! Uhh ... I did leave the parking lot party early though .... something about being old .... sleeping Hey Brother Moo, I'm sure ya dont need my money...after all, one that owns Horses has to have a bundle of $$$ just to feed them things...not to mention the Vet bills!
    As far as sleeping on a boat (mine) well unless ya like trying to sleep in a Corvette...I'll have to pass. Also the comments ya made about the Mosquitoes, Fogg, and Rain...well I have to pass on that also...I'm sure camping on a nice warm beach would be kinda neet...but where would I plug in my Hair Dryer>
    [ February 15, 2003, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

sleekcraft76
    we have rooms at anna point in, but are thinking about camping at rocky branch. how big is it? do we need to worry about getting there and their be no sites left? do they take reservations?
    thanks fellas!!!
    [ February 15, 2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: sleekcraft76 ]

Moomawnster
    sleekcraft76:
    we have rooms at anna point in, but are thinking about camping at rocky branch. how big is it? do we need to worry about getting there and their be no sites left? do they take reservations?
    thanks fellas!!! I can't imagine camping when I have a room , I intend to be exhausted when I get done skiing all day .....
    [ February 15, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]