Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are you interested?

TE081
    The Delaware Valley Boat Racing club will have 4 races this year that are geared toward the amaturer hot boater. We have two new classes that will host all of you "Weekend Warriors". If you ever wanted to see how fast your stuff is then here is the place to do it. The race is a one day event and the first one is Sunday June 22nd. Information can be seen at our web site at http://dvbrc.com This club is growing big time and our races are ran very professional! Its a great time too! Lots of food fun and don't forget the bikinis! If you havn't been to one of our races you are missing out big time!
    [ April 01, 2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: TE081 ]

TE081
    How about some feed back guys? Are you guys interested in racing those boats? Tell me what your thinking... We would love to see you guys show up at one of our races. We run a very safe and professional program!

Mako 321
    Hey Keith, bring your boat and run it in our program, we have a class for you. Contact me if you need info or visit our web site for rules in each class, www.dvbrc.com.
    Walt

HammerDown
    Keith it was a pleasure having you and your 2 Sons at the Race, thanks for making the trip...and we hope to see ya again.

Wet Dream
    Can I run 2 different boats? I'll run Keith's first, and then Hammer's.

HammerDown
    Wet Dream:
    Can I run 2 different boats? I'll run Keith's first, and then Hammer's. Good choices...winners for sure!

TE081
    I agree with hammers new engine he be putting a can of whoop azz on ya HammerDown:
    Wet Dream:
    Can I run 2 different boats? I'll run Keith's first, and then Hammer's. Good choices...winners for sure!

HammerDown
    That motor looks like its a wash...I asked about it and it dosent seem to be a good subject . Oh well...so I work the Finnish Line.

DansBlown73Nordic
    What is the pay back on the Stock classes? I can't find anything on the web site.

Mako 321
    Dan,
    We have two classes, Sportsman I and Sportsman II on the inboard side and two stock classes on the outboard side. They are trophy only classes, entry level. We race heads up, not brackets. See you all in June at Sunbury, PA.
    Walt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast