Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are you interested?

TE081
    Dan,
    if I am not mistaken the entry fee on those classes are less too!

kojac
    TEO81
    How about posting the requirements to race i.e. helmets, type of safety equipment, kill switches,etc. and what constitutes the different classes. What are the cost to enter and what do the winners of the classes recieve if anything? trophys, cash, bragging rights,plaques,?
    Thanks for the invitation,
    kojac...

Wet Dream
    Kojac, are you going to be able to make it to dinner at Outback Steakhouse on the 26th? Bring a date.

TE081
    All the information is on our web site. We have many classes, but to make it simple if you would like call me and I will go over everthing with you, or better yet Private message your phone number and I will contact you and I will go over everything. If anyone else needs information please Private message me your number! You guys should come to this event , ask hammerdown about it! you will have fun! kojac:
    TEO81
    How about posting the requirements to race i.e. helmets, type of safety equipment, kill switches,etc. and what constitutes the different classes. What are the cost to enter and what do the winners of the classes recieve if anything? trophys, cash, bragging rights,plaques,?
    Thanks for the invitation,
    kojac...

TE081
    http://dvbrc.com/03rulebook-plaintext.htm
    Go to the above link for our official rule book. All safety requirments are there! If you have any questions you can call one of the clubs officers. There number is on the web site:
    http://www.dvbrc.com

TE081
    Club membership is $50.00 yearly, with a $10.00 discount if paid before the new year begins. Day memberships are available at each race for a reduced fee. Send an e-mail if you'd like to join. All members receive a Rule Book, a monthly newsletter, and a ticket for two to the annual Awards Banquet. Club meetings are held on the last Thursday of every month at the United German Hungarian Club, 4668 Bristol Road, Oakford, PA.
    If you wish to join send an email to dvbrc@dvbrc.com today!

HammerDown
    The Awards Banquet alone is worth the cost of membership (Big Time)>Really a nice spread eek! ...and the DVBRC is nothing less than a really good group of people to get involved with if ya want to race your boat...heck, try it once...I'm sure you'll be back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12