Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lake anna t shirts,website pole

nitro557
    fat rat wanted me to post this to get a vote on the shirts i want to have rivertoys.com and ***boat.net also on the sleeve .***boat is where this started and rivertoys has set up a very nice webpage and has offered to post our pics from the event on his site

dreamsicle
    Cool with me.

fat rat
    Nittro...........what I said is if you want to take a poll on this, then take a poll.

nitro557
    hu i cant hear you LOL,well i went ahead and did it anyways and no bad vote just one good lets do it ,ray called me today and said that the delware thing on the shirt was straight up a very nice gesture and that they will be liken that,jason thanks for all the help

hot_rod
    not a vote just an fyi...
    In the past I have organized many events, most having t-shirts.
    I had many people help but only the sponsors
    made it on to the shirts

Wet Dream
    I have to go with a NO vote. This isn't a sanctioned event and if you are going to include addresses of everyone that has done anything for our gathering, you wont have any room left on the shirts. Jason does get a spot since he did design the logo. A mention of an event on a website shouldn't warrant advertizing. I have nothing at all against Delaware Drag Boat, but are you going to include your company name since they let you use the computer to get online???

Dimarco Kid
    Kinda got mixed feelings. I agree with Wet, and Nitro, my vote I guess is yes if they won't take away from the main "Lake Anna" logo on the shirts.
    D Kid

future boater
    if my vote counts it would be yes out of respect.

nitro557
    the whole deal with putting these on a shirt is out of respect and thanks for the help,jason did not come up with the logo for the shirt that was all fatrat,i think he did a hell of a good job and ive let him know several times

HammerDown
    If my input means anything...and I don't know it does, (after all I did miss the BBQ)...would be yes to the add'ed names...and its not due to me being a member of the dvbrc...I'm just grateful to anyone that did anything to help the this event come together and be bigger.
    I also regret big time that I wasent able to be more helpful in the event other than giving my opinions or suggestions... (wet T shirt contest) or (free bush trimming for the ladys) after all there's nothing like a clean clam!!!! But ya should know I've been kinda swamped with my nightmare winter project. (never again)
    If the shirts are plane or have the extra names...heck, even if my Boat dosent make the trip... No biggy...I'm just coming down to meet everyone and here all the B.S. storys about how fast everyone's boat is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast