Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lake anna t shirts,website pole

Wet Dream
    Hey Mike,
    The last thing I knew about the shirts is that the design that Jason made was going on the shirts. Haven't seen any designs other than that logo. Maybe I misread that somewhere along the line. If Rich is designing the shirts, why are you taking a poll?? ***boat, yes, thanks to this forum. If Rat is using Jasons logo, yes.
    The only thing DVBRC did is add this event date on a website, possibly publish it somewhere in its race schedule, but where is that? Other than that I don't see anything that they have put forward.
    I'm really searing on a sponsor issue right now with my kids T-ball sponsor. McDonalds is "Sponsoring" the team to get their names on the uniform, but refuses to put anything financial up for it.
    [This message has been edited by Wet Dream (edited May 18, 2002).]

nitro557
    this is not a sponsorship deal or a brought to you by deal its just a thankyou to the people who put in effort to promote this event in different ave then ***boat,the event is just a hanging out of people not sponsored by anything but the drunks in boats association

hot_rod
    Hey guys...
    All I can do is pass on my past experience with this type stuff. Promoting events used to be a big part of my business.
    A decision needs to be made as far as what will qualify a mention on the T-shirts for this event and future events(this decision will set the president for future events).
    What we used to do is if some organization made a financial type contribution i.e.. door prizes, provided the funding for the T-shirts (then they were given to event participants), or in our case funding for events like a BBQ. they got their name/logo on the shirts. We had a lot of people/organizations that helped but only those that made the financial type contribution made it onto the shirts. If this event goes well with lots of attendees I can see certain organizations chomping at the bit and ponieing up to get on the shirts in the future.
    Just food for thought

fat rat
    I'm with Hot-Rod.......these add ons are costing us money.

nitro557
    i can see that for future events but this is the first time,so id like to see it as a thank you,but rat i can tell you dont want to do this so ill just get what i want on them added by someone else

Dimarco Kid
    Originally posted by HammerDown:
    No biggy...I'm just coming down to meet everyone and here all the B.S. storys about how fast everyone's boat is.
    Hehehe
    D Kid

Wet Dream
    If you want to thank them, make it a Hallmark moment and send them a card. We can all sign it. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I know I am sounding like an ass on this but I'm trying not to.

nitro557
    that was a jack ass statement,its a same when you cant do a nice thing for people who took the extra effort to help this event for no repayment,other than reconition.rat ill still pay the extra to get my shirts the way i want them and ill take 20 call me and ill send you the money this whole post now disgusts me

BottleFedJet
    Give them hell nitro ! HAHAHAH !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast