Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: lake anna regatta

Infomaniac
    I would like to attend this thing. Holy Shit what a long pull from Oklahoma. I got away with zoomies all summer here. Not too worried about water conditions. Run what ya brung is the motto around here. No excuses. It's either a lake boat or race boat.

fat rat
    Bring the cougar.......give D' Kid something to toy with.hehehe if you make the haul we'll give you the long distance award.

fat rat
    PE857, OT's are cool at the lake as long as you run baffles....they will ticket you, at the tune of $200. bucks....morning and evenings the water can get very flat.A Harve D' Grace event sounds great for August. Lets start planning it motels up that way will be full with reservations by spring....what do ya think?

nitro557
    dam this was active last night guys if your gonna come down please e-mail me after you get your reservations so i can keep a count and to get hold of you come april im planning on haveing a barbq place cater so i need a head count and a way of reaching you to work out final detials,blowndragboat has not put any posts up because his computer crashed and he hasnt had time to revive it he does have his room reserved and he will be there

HammerDown
    Hey 737 Jetmech,I called ya Sir because your a Gentelman,yep you and your family are some good fokes.Thats a great idea,sniffing out some rooms for Harve De Grace...Late last summer I told FatRat you would be looking into that,(being a native).I'll keep that invite for your garage in my back pocket,maybe when I reset the intake if it's to frigid outside for the epoxy.Oh yea one more thing...I know were I'll be staying for the Harve De Grace gathering...right pal!!!

Dimarco Kid
    Fat Rat's right, I'd like to have some other zoomies to play with. What's the Cougar? Is it the beautiful blue and white with a v-drive in it? Tha's a very sweet ride if it is! I'd like to play with that!
    Also, Fat Rat, what, you need to send a v-drive to do your dirty work!!! LOL You know I'm just messin' with ya. If I hated jets I wouldn't have any friends! LOL
    D Kid

Dimarco Kid
    Nitro, I assume you got BDB's phone #. Could you e-mail me with it? I'd love to talk to the boy.
    D Kid

Infomaniac
    Kid: I would like to bring the v-drive tunnel Cougar to the regatta. Will not know until closer to June.
    What do you think yours will run when it is back together? The Cougar runs pretty good even with the tiny tune up I had on it all year. Pretty good for a lake boat that is.

RiverDave2
    I wish I could go to this thing it sounds like it's going to be one hell of a party! Be sure to take lots of pictures for us...
    RD

Dimarco Kid
    That Cougars bad ass!!! So it is yours?
    My Dimarco ran 8.30's @ 125mph in the quarter pretty consistently. That was with a NOS 468 T-ram motor. I just finished a 490 Blower motor on gas that was originally built by Mike Kuhl. It makes an honest 300hp more than my other motor but haven't made any banzai passes with it yet. I had an Owens 2 speed to put in it but realized I don't need that right know! LOL Go to www.***boatsforsale.com, (http://www.***boatsforsale.com,) click readers rides, K Crowley's Dimarco hydro. That is an old photo and was also when I had a 540 NOS motor with a 2 gear in the works. Dropped that idea when my blower motor came along.
    Again, your boat is bad! Very nice job I must say.
    D Kid

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast