Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where Will Saddam Go?

MJ19
    If Saddam did 'choose' to leave the country, where do you suppose he would go?
    France?

Rod-64
    I'm thinking he hasn't listened to anyone for the past 12 years, why would he listen now? What country would have him? Good question...who knows?

MJ19
    Rod-64:
    What country would have him? Good question...who knows? I just got to thinking, and wondered...where would he go? What country would have him? Does he have a choice to leave? I guess some of the arab countries around him might have him?
    I was reading a few comments from Arabs in Egypt in regards to Saddam, Iraq & War...I was kind of sadden by their comments. Some of them actually were wishing Saddam good luck and another was wishing the US would stay out of it and let the Iraqi people fight Saddam. Even though she confirmed the Iraqi people were brainwashed by Saddam and that they celebrate the anniversary of the gulf war every year...the comments were bizzare to read. Another person stated it was an Islamic issue and the US Christians should stay out of it.
    [ March 18, 2003, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Jungle Boy
    He'll show up selling cheese dogs at some 7-11 in East Canada. But really, there is no where to go, except possibly some African country where they treat their people the same or worse than they do in Iraq. It would be best to send him to see his maker.

sidewound
    Best Place for him to go is straight to hell. Peace Man
    CESAR

HCS
    idea He could walk over to Iran, then we'll blow them up.

Blown 472
    Some country offered him free passage but I cant remember which one it was.

Mandelon
    Uh, FRANCE!! (Yes I"m Yelling!) Duh!
    He'll become a tourist attraction, write a book and sip coffee along the Seine. He'll grow a goatee, shower even less and maintain his already bad attitude. He'll wear leather almost every day. After 9 months he'll begin combing his hair straight back in an effort to cover his growing bald spot.
    However, eventually the moist cold air of gay Paree' will cause him to get bronchitus which will finally kill him, just after his 83rd birthday. He will leave many friends behind. Mostly hollywood actors. Sean Penn, Jeanine Garafalo and Mike Farrell will all speak at his funeral.
    How's that????

HCS
    Blown 472:
    Some country offered him free passage but I cant remember which one it was. Probably Libya.
    [ March 18, 2003, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

HammerDown
    Make him live in New Jersey...and become a Blue Berry Picker...now thats to funny>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast