Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Steve 1
    SS I love this one,
    "the ICSSA we believe there is a need to change the ways in which vested interest is forcing the policy makers and general public to perceive Muslims as "the other," who need to be civilized, liberated and democratized in the image of the world mastering demo-gods in Washington."
    Muslims !! Well Duh Gee ICSSA People 28 of the 30 conflicts in the world are to do with the stuck in the middle ages People of the Pedophile..
    I wonder how much dope that bellbottom think Ala 1960's tie dye tank burned doing that piece of dung??

SmokinLowriderSS
    What do you do for a living?
    ASs usual, to redirect the destruction of a wacked opinion posting by a slanted organization that publishes lies & half-truths (which are by definition, half-lies) deliberately, just what is the relativity of MY method of earning a living? Why is it of any importance at all blown?
    Already told you (mid-to-long term memory loss I guess). I build luxury, custom ordered, jet aircraft for evil corporations and rich sucessful capitolists (including golfers & musicians) (as well as part-ownership companies), and I actively protect this country in the millitary part time.
    Wanna buy one? Starting price, $7 million. 51,000' cieling and mach .89 capability.
    So what do you do for a living?

Blown 472
    ASs usual, to redirect the destruction of a wacked opinion posting by a slanted organization that publishes lies & half-truths (which are by definition, half-lies) deliberately, just what is the relativity of MY method of earning a living? Why is it of any importance at all blown?
    Already told you (mid-to-long term memory loss I guess). I build luxury, custom ordered, jet aircraft for evil corporations and rich sucessful capitolists (including golfers & musicians) (as well as part-ownership companies), and I actively protect this country in the millitary part time.
    Wanna buy one? Starting price, $7 million. 51,000' cieling and mach .89 capability.
    So what do you do for a living?
    And here I thought you were some sorta political guru what with all you know.
    Mechanical engineer.

sorry dog
    Blown, do you really agree with everything in that article?
    I'm not too sure that teaching Econometrics or previous study to be a tax attorney makes this guy an expert on economic policy. Stupid statements like the dollar has devalued 50% compared to gold makes me wonder. Investing in aluminum, steel, sugar, or coal would have done as well or better than gold. Until recently, investing in gold gave a pretty crappy return.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Blown, do you really agree with everything in that article?
    I'm not too sure that teaching Econometrics or previous study to be a tax attorney makes this guy an expert on economic policy. Stupid statements like the dollar has devalued 50% compared to gold makes me wonder. Investing in aluminum, steel, sugar, or coal would have done as well or better than gold. Until recently, investing in gold gave a pretty crappy return.
    But the folks selling gold will tell you "gold is "poised" to make incredible increases in price". Heck, it's been "poised" to go up since the bottom fell out of it back in the '80's. Since then, gold has been the biggest looser investment there is, yes, untill just very recently, and as much as it spikes & slams down again, you better know a way-better-than-average fortune teller.
    I have my doubts blown understands much of what is in there, especially the huge ammount of it that can be proven false with a couple hours trolling the internet for the correct facts & figures.
    Blown, just to let you save face, I won't start on my list of the impossible and screwball things mechanical engineers try to make happen when designing an aircraft. I'm not impressed by them. Hell, if it works on CAD, it MUST be possible. I think CAD is a liberal/progressive program sometimes.

Blown 472
    Blown, just to let you save face, I won't start on my list of the impossible and screwball things mechanical engineers try to make happen when designing an aircraft. I'm not impressed by them. Hell, if it works on CAD, it MUST be possible. I think CAD is a liberal/progressive program sometimes.
    Spoken like a true knuckle dragger.

Steve 1
    Spoken like a true knuckle dragger.
    Spoken like a true Brainwashed leftist Dolt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12