Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrs River Dave

SCUBA STEVE
    I was out of town and missed some of the Mrs River Dave stuff.
    Why did I get an e-mail this morning saying I couldnt use the Mrs River Dave profile anymore? I didnt have anything to do with it?? wtf
    [ August 05, 2003, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

jlnorthrup122
    who sent the E-mail? They sure are digging I have seen you and the junkies in a week or so!
    Mrs riverdave lynch mob outa control There goes the neigborhood!!

hot_diggity_dog
    Scuba who told you that?
    HDD

Kilrtoy
    Scuba you can use her just dont let Mrs. Scuba find out, Then again I thinks it's BOOZERS ALTER EGO.

Kilrtoy
    Scuba you can use her just dont let Mrs. Scuba find out, Then again I thinks it's BOOZERS ALTER EGO.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    It is someone that is so bored. I think it is one of the guys(Boozer) that wants to dress in drag and is slowly putting themselves in pantyhose by posting as a girl and getting into the rythem of things so they can cum out of the closet. She/He should just let themself be known or stay a pu*&y for ever trapped in a mans/boys body. eek! "cum forth and take your spankin like a man/woman whatever the f*&k you claim to be.

SCUBA STEVE
    hot_diggity_dog:
    Scuba who told you that?
    HDD It was Craig something or other from ***boat. I ignored it and deleted it thinking it was a general e-mail to everyone. But I started to think that it would be a pain in the ass to send everyone from hot boat an e-mail like that. It also said that it was funny while it lasted and that no one should have 2 member log on's or something like that.
    Its also weird because it went to my work e-mail, and I have my home e-mail listed in my profile. Its no big deal I am just a little confused by the whole thing. frown

***boat
    Hmm, checking my notes I sent the email to the wrong guy. Either way the person using Mrs. RiverDave knows who they are and it is now locked.
    Scuba Steve I am really sorry about that, no more drinking and writing emails for me (till next week at least).

SCUBA STEVE
    Its all good. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

jlnorthrup122
    originally posted by ***boat:
    Hmm, checking my notes I sent the email to the wrong guy. Either way the person using Mrs. RiverDave knows who they are and it is now locked. LOL so was I rite it was boozer wasn't it!!
    Posting minds want to know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast