Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who was at Glenn Helen in 82?

fat rat
    Who was at the "US FEST" Aug. 1982.....I was there and it was an awsome weekend...from what I remember. I recall it being hot, good thig for open shower's and water cannons. I still have the t-shirt to remind me of the weekend.

JetBoatRich
    I missed the Rock weekend, ended up at the country the following weekend

Mandelon
    Van Halen!

sandblasted
    I missed out on UsFest...Went to CalJam 2 at Ontario Motor speedway, I think in 1978 or so......Ted Nugent and Aerosmith were the main artists...spent 2 days smoking pot and looking at topless chicks...Pure heaven for a teenager!!

JetBoatRich
    sandblasted:
    I missed out on UsFest...Went to CalJam 2 at Ontario Motor speedway, I think in 1978 or so......Ted Nugent and Aerosmith were the main artists...spent 2 days smoking pot and looking at topless chicks...Pure heaven for a teenager!! PotHead

jet4fun
    hmmmm, i was 2 years old. maybe i went, maybe i didnt. i cant remember

fat rat
    I've also done, Day on the Green, Oakland and Mountain Air, Sierra Nevadas.......those were the days.

CA Stu
    fat rat:
    Who was at the "US FEST" Aug. 1982.....I was there and it was an awsome weekend...from what I remember. I recall it being hot, good thig for open shower's and water cannons. I still have the t-shirt to remind me of the weekend. I was. Camped out all 3 days. 15 at the time, me and a few friends. My Mom was cool. Huh huh.
    Short story; Tough guy drunk marine walks into our camp and yells "Any of you boys man enough to drink this with me?" waving around a bottle of Jack Daniels. We all say "Nah, it's cool, thanks". Except Pete. Pete is 6 ft 2 and 125 pounds (about). He puffs himself up to full size, walks over to the marine and snatches the bottle out of his hand like he's John F*cking Wayne. The jarhead is dumbfounded, as Pete takes 3 great big slugs out of the bottle and hands it back to him. Pete says something tough sounding like "Thanks brotherrrr!". No sooner has he put the bottle back in the guys hand than Pete spins around and pukes everywhere. From that moment on, he was forever known as "Pete, The Whiskey Rock and Roller".
    CA Stu

CA Stu
    Not to be a nitpicker, but it was called Devore back then....

sandblasted
    fat rat:
    I've also done, Day on the Green, Oakland and Mountain Air, Sierra Nevadas.......those were the days. You know what this means? We must be old!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast