Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F^&kin liberals....

HighRoller
    I'm crackin up at these liberals who keep saying how evil Bush is because we haven't found any nukes.I've come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence will be enough for these people becuase they are so desperate to discredit Bush.We found radioactivity in the river.Have evidence the French were helping Saddam build a reactor.Have scientists who worked on the plans.But we havn't found any"real evidence".I'm just waiting for the day when the troops find a bomb sitting in the closet of some guy's house,and the liberals will say"but...it was only ONE bomb.And you don't know he was actually going to USE IT!"What makes me wanna puke is that if BJBill Clinton had started this war these same people would be praising him for taking a courageous stand against an evil dictator who threatens America.On top of this,a new poll shows that 50% of liberals admitted they are not proud to be Americans.

Moneypitt
    This is a joke, please take it that way:
    Years from now, as we all must, Clinton dies. And of course, goes to hell. As he arives the devil greets him with the usual, how would you like to spend eternity, we have three choices. The ex pres says "Now look here devil, I was the most powerful man on earth at one time, as an ex president I demand the respect I've earned!" The devil says Ok, here are your choices and opens door #1. There hanging on the wall is Newt Gindrich being beaten with a whip and chain.. "Oh no" says the ex pres, "hey devil, l was the president! that won't do"! Ok, says the devil, and opens door #2, there, on a spit is Rush Limbaugh, slowly being roasted over hot coals. "Oh no devil, I was the most powerful man on earth, you've got to do better than this." So the devil goes to door #3, and there, he sees Ken Starr standing with Monica Lewinski on her knees in front of him, doing what she does best.. "Now you're getting it", clinton says to the devil, "This I can relate to." So this is your choice then", the devil asks Clinton. "Sure" says the ex pres, grinning from ear to ear. So the devil says," Okay Monica, you can get up now, you've been replaced"

ROZ
    Yea, all the rhetoric makes me laugh as well. Especially since Saddam had no weapons after CLINTON AND the UNITED NATIONS have been looking for them for YEARS!!! I guess the past 12 YEARS of sanctions and suspicion of WMD in Saddam's possession by the WORLD's Nations was all a mistake.....

HM
    ROZ:
    Yea, all the rhetoric makes me laugh as well. Especially since Saddam had no weapons after CLINTON AND the UNITED NATIONS have been looking for them for YEARS!!! I guess the past 12 YEARS of sanctions and suspicion of WMD in Saddam's possession by the WORLD's Nations was all a mistake..... Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    Now don't bring logic, facts, and reasoning into this, because then you would just be mean.

HighRoller
    I'm sorry about that.I should have asked CatMando to lead the discussion.He could teach us all about never letting the facts get in the way of making your point.

Catmando
    Bill's Boys destroyed whatever WMDs Iraq had in 1998 during Operation Desert Fox. Hussein did not keep his oil fields in good repair, so he didn't have the money to replace them.
    Still no WMDs, but we DO have over 200 bodybags filled with dead US soldiers. And there will be more killed in the aftermath of this illegal war for oil and revenge.

NastyOne
    HighRoller:
    On top of this,a new poll shows that 50% of liberals admitted they are not proud to be Americans. Not proud? Those ****s! burningm They should go live in Iraq then! ****ing pices of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miller19j
    Hey we haven’t found Saddam Does that mean he didn’t exist?
    The people that believe he didn’t have any Chem/Bio weapons are complete idiots!

1stepcloser
    Catmando:
    And there will be more killed in the aftermath of this illegal war for oil and revenge. ?
    How soon we forget.

I, for one, am O.K. with a little Revenge.

ROZ
    Catmando:
    Bill's Boys destroyed whatever WMDs Iraq had in 1998 during Operation Desert Fox. Hussein did not keep his oil fields in good repair, so he didn't have the money to replace them.
    Still no WMDs, but we DO have over 200 bodybags filled with dead US soldiers. And there will be more killed in the aftermath of this illegal war for oil and revenge. Well shit, you must have worked for the CIA because you have all the answers.....
    Seems to me that the UN was still looking for WMD's well after 1998. Why continue if Bills gang got em all? logic?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast