Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F^&kin liberals....

HighRoller
    Bamboozled?I hardly think so Cat.Unlike you I don't pledge blind allegiance to a political party like you do.You support Democrats for better or worse and hate Republicans no matter what.I,on the other hand,judge people on their bahavior and character and let the political affiliation fall where it may.

TCHB
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    According to United States Federal Reporting we are paying $5 million a day in support to keep the region stable. How long do you think we can keep doing this while our we lay off our teachers, police, and others. The oil money of of Iraq must be used on Iraq rebuild not to pay us back.

HighRoller
    You can thank the liberals for the government lay offs.They were the engineers of all the bloated social programs we have today.These programs cannabalize all other government programs including law enforcement and education to survive.Medicare,welfare,social security,wic,food stamps,housing assistance,unemployment and now prescription drugs for free.You're bitchin about 5 million a day,these programs cost us hundreds of millions DAILY!!!All because lazy fockers won't take care of their own business.

HighRoller
    You can thank the liberals for the government lay offs.They were the engineers of all the bloated social programs we have today.These programs cannabalize all other government programs including law enforcement and education to survive.Medicare,welfare,social security,wic,food stamps,housing assistance,unemployment and now prescription drugs for free.You're bitchin about 5 million a day,these programs cost us hundreds of millions DAILY!!!All because lazy fockers won't take care of their own business.

ROZ
    TCHB:
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    According to United States Federal Reporting we are paying $5 million a day in support to keep the region stable. How long do you think we can keep doing this while our we lay off our teachers, police, and others. The oil money of of Iraq must be used on Iraq rebuild not to pay us back. The millitary gets paid whether they're in Iraq or not. I'm sure we'd be exceeding that amount if the troops were back here training.
    State dollars are suppose to pay the agencies you list.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123