Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Killers bike was totalled this weekend

topless
    Killer let his friend ride his Kawi Ninja that he just had overhauled and paid off this weekend. I just got the news that his friend crashed it doing about 40. His friend riding it is hurt but will be OK. The thing that is the most screwed up is that killer was going to get it fully insured on Monday and his friend crashed it into the front of Killers truck!!!!!! That really sux. I guess you should never let friends drink and drive your vehicles. (or even close to your vehicles) Ok, I don't know the alcohol content of this story but crashing a bike into a parked vehicle going 40...HHMMMMMM
    [ April 27, 2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

Kilrtoy
    **** drinking and driving,
    DON'T EVERY LET YOUR FRIENDS RIDE,DRIVE OR OPERATE YOUR SHIT. They won't be your friends for long.

Mandelon
    Is this a true story, or more pot stirring??? Either way that is a real bummer. No insurance on the bike? We'll se how good of a friend this guy is. I wonder if his insurance would cover it?? Maybe his homeowners' policy???? Good Luck. boxed

burbanite
    Our Race Team manager lost control of his modified Hyabusa in our rear parking lot yesterday. Bike went through a chain link fence, a pole stopped him.....
    Broken pelvis, internal bleeding, torn ligaments, he is out for at least twelve weeks. Luckily he only scraped his head and didn't smack it hard - no helmet!.
    Never could understand that thinking

topless
    Mandelon:
    Is this a true story, or more pot stirring??? Either way that is a real bummer. No insurance on the bike? We'll se how good of a friend this guy is. I wonder if his insurance would cover it?? Maybe his homeowners' policy???? Good Luck. boxed Is a true story. Insurance was liabilaty only. Do you think the bike insurance pays for the truck? I hope so.

Tom Brown
    Mandelon:
    We'll se how good of a friend this guy is.I hate to be this dark but unless his buddy is a one in a million guy, Killer is ****ed.

topless
    I would tend to agree with you Tom, but we'll see.

JetBoatRich
    Hopefully he handles it as a friend,
    Had a buddy years ago, back into my wifes new car and take out the front end. She was coming in from out of town and I was going to pick her up in her car(was). At the airport she ask where is the car, have to think quick and explain all the way home. It all woked out he paid for all the repairs and she was cool about it after a few days.
    [ April 27, 2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Tom Brown
    You have to admire a man who takes responsibility for his own actions.

JetBoatRich
    No kidding Tom, still a very good friend for the past 20 years.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast