Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Does anyone here want to see Topless?

HBjet:
    So, why are you two turds on this site? that pretty much covers it I think

topless
    [/qb][/QUOTE]No one, I'm just stating my opinion, since you and Sloppy are somewhat of a team, since no one like either one of you. Hell, your comparing yourself to me, Damn, you must be hurting for a compliment.
    So, why are you two turds on this site? GM Killer dumped you and now you have no boat[/QB][/QUOTE]Get you facts straight before you make a bigger ass of yourself than you already are. 1)I DUMPED HIM. 2)What woman on here owns their own boat besides her454 (and a couple more who I won't name)? 3)What makes you an expert on who likes who? 4)Why the hell are you not at the gym getting a body your woman won't have to be embarrassed by? Have you asked yourself those questions? If not, maybe you should.

SAMMIJO
    looks like I have missed out on all the love here.
    Well thats a good thing cuz, I will have none of this *love shit* here!!! Not while sammijo is in the house! By the way hb it takes a lot more than what you been dishing out to hurt Topless's feelings. Try harder. Right now you are just entertaining her and everyone else here.

HBjet
    topless:
    1)I DUMPED HIM.Hey, whatever gets you through the day!
    topless:
    2)What woman on here owns their own boat besides her454 (and a couple more who I won't name)?Well, since your not part of a couple, it might be hard to relate. See, when people get married, everything is now owned by both the man and the woman. And for those who are not married, they are aleast with someone who has a boat, and lets/wants them to participate in everything boating related. Then there is you. No Man, No boat, No Business being here.
    topless:
    3)What makes you an expert on who likes who?Not claiming to be an expert, but when you see basically everyone thinking your a bitch, I think it's safe to say that the general public doesn't like you.
    topless:
    4)Why the hell are you not at the gym getting a body your woman won't have to be embarrassed by?Well, our relationship is more then skin deep girl, so, MissHBjet isn't embarrased by me, or the way I may look. Now, if I was claiming I was a Brad Pitt look alike, she might be embarrased by that. Oh, FYI, we have been together for just about 6 years without any "Breaks" which I'm sure you and GM Killer had a few. So MissHBjet know full well what she has!
    topless:
    Have you asked yourself those questions? If not, maybe you should. No, I haven't. I'm only asking myself why Topless is so interested in my looks?
    HBjet

SAMMIJO
    HBjet:
    topless:
    1)I DUMPED HIM.Hey, whatever gets you through the day!
    topless:
    2)What woman on here owns their own boat besides her454 (and a couple more who I won't name)?Well, since your not part of a couple, it might be hard to relate. See, when people get married, everything is now owned by both the man and the woman. And for those who are not married, they are aleast with someone who has a boat, and lets/wants them to participate in everything boating related. Then there is you. No Man, No boat, No Business being here.
    topless:
    3)What makes you an expert on who likes who?Not claiming to be an expert, but when you see basically everyone thinking your a bitch, I think it's safe to say that the general public doesn't like you.
    topless:
    4)Why the hell are you not at the gym getting a body your woman won't have to be embarrassed by?Well, our relationship is more then skin deep girl, so, MissHBjet isn't embarrased by me, or the way I may look. Now, if I was claiming I was a Brad Pitt look alike, she might be embarrased by that. Oh, FYI, we have been together for just about 6 years without any "Breaks" which I'm sure you and GM Killer had a few. So MissHBjet know full well what she has!
    topless:
    Have you asked yourself those questions? If not, maybe you should. No, I haven't. I'm only asking myself why Topless is so interested in my looks?
    HBjet You have too much spare time.
    Blah Blah Blah!!!!!

HBjet
    SAMMIJO:
    looks like I have missed out on all the love here.Did you get caught surfing the net in one of your adult night classes?
    SAMMIJO:
    By the way hb it takes a lot more than what you been dishing out to hurt Topless's feelings. Try harder.You know the funny part is I'm not even trying. This is like being in the 3rd grade! You two trolls are a piece of cake when it comes to rippin on you. Damn, the list goes on and on.
    So, Sloppy, AGAIN! You stated you work in the medical field, what do you do? Do you really correct plastic surgeory problems? BTW, how many plastic surgeory clinics are there in Norco? You know, for Bolt-Ons, face lifts, nose jobs....
    HBjet

SAMMIJO
    By the way HB don't make a long response.....cuz you bore me.It is a waste of your time . I won't read it .......Promise!

HBjet
    SAMMIJO:
    You have too much spare time.
    Blah Blah Blah!!!!! So what is your IQ again?
    HBjet

topless
    Think you're clever do ya? Maybe Misshb doesn't break up with you BECAUSE of the boat. I'm sure she would be better off without the extra asshole.

HBjet
    Sloppy, when your with a patient, and they ask you something about the medical procedure their about to go through, do you respond with BLAH BLAH BLAH too?
    HBjet

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425