Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here want to see Topless?

hot_diggity_dog
    I actually never started anything with the dog. I just responded to him and since he wants to keep the ball rolling, who am I to stop it? Short term memory loss I guess!
    You did start this topic! burningm
    How did Hot_Diggety_Dog get his screen name?
    Hey Topless look at your quote. WTF with the Gay reference?Hey Topless look at your quote. WTF with the Gay reference?
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does anyone have any idea how he got such a gay screen name?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then your comeback goes right back to the "Is it true?", in regard to the Video.
    quote:
    Geeezzzzzzzz was just a question. So tell me, whats up with that video? Is it true? Yuk!!!
    HDD

Tom Brown
    leibniz:
    Oddly, I feel like eating a sandwich now... Me too.
    I think I'll get two slices of bread and slowly run the tip of my penis up and down between the two pieces. The warmth and softness of the bread will feel good and I'll make sure to squeeze the loafs firmly. Eventually, the tapping and stroking will turn to pumping and grinding and....

HOSS
    hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahgashhahahah------------------------oh shit! That`s sick.

topless
    hot_diggity_dog:
    I actually never started anything with the dog. I just responded to him and since he wants to keep the ball rolling, who am I to stop it? Short term memory loss I guess!
    You did start this topic! burningm
    How did Hot_Diggety_Dog get his screen name? Short term memory? Look back on your posts about me before you try to act "holier than thou" Yes I started THAT How did you get your name topic (I was just asking)...what topics did you start? eek!
    Hey Topless look at your quote. WTF with the Gay reference?Hey Topless look at your quote. WTF with the Gay reference?
    quote:
    Does anyone have any idea how he got such a gay screen name?
    Then your comeback goes right back to the "Is it true?", in regard to the Video.
    quote:
    Geeezzzzzzzz was just a question. So tell me, whats up with that video? Is it true? Yuk!!!
    HDD

topless
    [ May 08, 2003, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: topless ]

Frosty_pop
    Toppless..... Haven't seen your "buddy" around lately, did she have some kind of accident? (wishful thinking)

topless
    Tom Brown:
    By the way Topless, I still think you look great. I still love YOU by the way tom Brown!!!! wink

hot_diggity_dog
    Hey Topless it's all good! wink
    When are you going out to the Lake/river?
    Are you going to the OP6C V on June 21st?
    Hot boy do I like to be on the water boating Diggity Dog

topless
    Frosty_pop:
    Toppless..... Haven't seen your "buddy" around lately, did she have some kind of accident? (wishful thinking) No Popless. (lol) Her computer crashed last night. I think it is all better now.
    After her big bad African Rugby playing husband goes to sleep, I'm sure she'll be back. She so loves all of you.

hot_diggity_dog
    No Popless. (lol) Her computer crashed last night. I think it is all better now. After her big bad African Rugby playing husband goes to sleep, I'm sure she'll be back. She so loves all of you. Hey Topless why does she have to wait until he goes to sleep to post?
    Just curious wink
    HDD

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast