Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My "Beer Drinking" neighbors Part I

Trailer Park Casanova
    I don't know anyone directly next door to me. I don't want to. It works out great. I don't care what they do, they don't care what I do. No feuds are far more important..
    Always an Ice Chest full of beer at my house. When I unload the boat,, the ice chest fills up,, and I keep ice and beer in it, in the garage, until the next boat outing.
    Across the street and down a few houses lives a guy that is kept on a short leash by his wife. He knows if my garage is open,, he can stop by for a stealth beer that his wife can't see him drink from their front window.
    Funny as hell,,, he lifts his cigarette to his mouth with a vibrating nervous hand so bad it's a blur. This guy is so scared of his wife, he'll take a huge gulp of beer with the can outta sight of the street, and then he hides it in my garage, looks around for his wife, then gets the beer, and takes another huge pull.
    "It must be so bitchen being single" he tells me while he eyeballs the boat,,, then reaches into my ice chest, grabs & pops another brew, and inhales half the can,, then hides it sweatin that his wife may approach any minute.
    He and his wife are in their late 20's and she keeps his balls in a jar on the mantle.
    Every evening, an old German gentleman walks by the house, and tips his hat. I'm usually out front sittin in a beach chair watching the kids skateboard/bike jumping over our ramps. I started offering him a beer, and he always accepts,, and I get a cool story outta him.
    And whatta story.
    He was a German Soldier during WWII captured by the Americans,, then sent to a farm near here as a POW.
    He had it dicked.
    He picked local fruit, and fixed farm machinery.
    He said the Americans treated him well, and even paid him for his work. What a country!
    Still a good looking guy in his 80's. Probably was a Dolph Lundgren in his younger years. You know the type,, like the handsome badguys with the shocking blond hair and strikeing blue eyes in the Indiana Jones movies.
    He met a local farmgirl,, they fell in love,, and after the war, he eventually made his way back to the U.S. working for Mercedes Benz, married the farmgirl and they raised a family close to here.
    Their's a movie script in there someplace.

TANGO424
    How cool not often you get to glimpse history
    in the here and now ill bet he has a lot of stories he can tell you

Trailer Park Casanova
    I thought that too RD, and at first figured this is an AA case and not lead this guy astray.
    But not so:
    The wife had a close relative with some drinking problems, and figures her man isn't going to be the same way, so she has his Huevos in a vise.
    I figure a couple beers,, ahh what the hey,,,

H20 Party Starter
    All my neighbors are drunks and pot-heads...............I love college!

Mandelon
    That makes me thirsty for a cold one.

The nervous guy reminds me of a good friend that passed away a couple of years ago from cancer. His wife was like the ball buster. Bill would sneak over to my house once in awhile for a little taste of scotch or a couple of Buds and he would always say "You didn't see me today"..."OK, Bill, no prob..." I think he died just to escape the rath of that **** he had for a wife. I still miss him. frown

Blown 472
    That ****ing broad needs a good ass ****ing and to be shown who is running the show, what a pussy.

Dr. Eagle
    RiverDave:
    LMAO..
    She must be "olympic level" in bed for a guy to put up with that.
    RD No Shit! Nothing (much) could be worth that.

Dr. Eagle
    H20 Party Starter:
    All my neighbors are drunks and pot-heads...............I love college! DUDE!

mirvin
    He and his wife are in their late 20's and she keeps his balls in a jar on the mantle. DAMMMMMM! That's way too young to have a fermaldahide tea bag!! Sound like you need to get him out to the river for an awakening....
    She must be "olympic level" in bed for a guy to put up with that. More like he married the first piece that "came his way"...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast