Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: F**kin Conservatives

MagicMtnDan
    AzDon:
    Mr Bush has not made a blatantly honest statement to a television camera--EVER!!!
    Every word he has ever uttered to a camera has been carefully crafted to decieve or stretch the truth. As Jim Carrey said in "Liar! Liar!", "everybody lies, some (Bush) more than others" (Clinton) That's it??? That's your argument??? That's the best you can do???
    "Bush has not made a blatantly honest statement to a television camera -- ever" is the best you can do to criticize the President? Aw jeez, now that you've made me understand what a bad President we have, why, I'm just going to have to vote for Al Gore. Yeah, right.
    If you're critical of what Bush hasn't said to a TV camera you must be able to talk for hours about what Clinton did and didn't say in front of a camera. How about when he perjured himself (that means LIED for those of you who are Property Relocation Technicians)?
    Signed,
    Director of Business-to-Business Commerce and Promotions (that's Sales & Marketing for those of you who are not Property Relocation Technicians).
    PS: Be careful somebody who doesn't like your position on politics doesn't "swing their foot from the knee and use it as a lever to place their foot in your gluteus maximus" (that's "kick your ass" for those of you who are not Property Relocation Technicians).

Catmando
    Bush perjures himself every time he opens his mendacious mouth. Rove, Cheney and Rice are so arrogant, they think they can make him say ANYTHING and the gullible public will buy it.
    Well, guess what? THEY'RE RIGHT.

mlitefan
    Catmando:
    Bush perjures himself every time he opens his mendacious mouth. Rove, Cheney and Rice are so arrogant, they think they can make him say ANYTHING and the gullible public will buy it.
    Well, guess what? THEY'RE RIGHT. Once again, cat uses his "spectacular" logic to weave his "facts"...
    LOL...
    Well now Cat, with that last statement of yours, I am absolutely convinced I need to become a liberal…

Is their no end to a liberals stupidity? Wait...that was rhetorical. I have grown to expect no more from you cat…once again, you didn’t disappoint.

Dave C
    Cat... just because you and every other liberal don't believe Bush, doesn't make him a liar or the rest of us gullible.. that is a prejudicial statement.
    I know a lot of liberals who hate conservatives so much that they wouldn't believe Bush if he told them the sky is blue.
    no one is saying that you can't have an opinion but look beyond your prejudices

mlitefan
    My last post should read "there"...see, as a liberal I am already just a tad bit dumber than before...

THOR
    MagicMtnDan:
    AzDon:
    Mr Bush has not made a blatantly honest statement to a television camera--EVER!!!
    Every word he has ever uttered to a camera has been carefully crafted to decieve or stretch the truth. As Jim Carrey said in "Liar! Liar!", "everybody lies, some (Bush) more than others" (Clinton) That's it??? That's your argument??? That's the best you can do???
    "Bush has not made a blatantly honest statement to a television camera -- ever" is the best you can do to criticize the President? Aw jeez, now that you've made me understand what a bad President we have, why, I'm just going to have to vote for Al Gore. Yeah, right.
    If you're critical of what Bush hasn't said to a TV camera you must be able to talk for hours about what Clinton did and didn't say in front of a camera. How about when he perjured himself (that means LIED for those of you who are Property Relocation Technicians)?
    Signed,
    Director of Business-to-Business Commerce and Promotions (that's Sales & Marketing for those of you who are not Property Relocation Technicians).
    PS: Be careful somebody who doesn't like your position on politics doesn't "swing their foot from the knee and use it as a lever to place their foot in your gluteus maximus" (that's "kick your ass" for those of you who are not Property Relocation Technicians). AzDon,
    So you are fully admitting that Clinton lied to all of us and that it is okay to spend out tax dollars with some fat pig. You have to be kidding me. At least get a hummer from a hot intern. Jesus. He not only lies through his teeth, he has the worst judgement and taste in women ever.

mlitefan
    "no one is saying that you can't have an opinion but look beyond your prejudices"
    Let me save you the trouble. Cat isn't interested in anything other than spamming with his BS. Not interested in debate, not interested in facts. Just sit back and make fun of him...
    I call him a liberal Archie Bunker...just another ignorant buffoon.
    He is also an internet troll, posting his garbage simply to incite. He IS the definition of an internet troll. I know I shouldn't feed him but it's just so much fun pointing out how ridiculously stupid he really is.

exciter
    AzDon,
    So you are fully admitting that Clinton lied to all of us and that it is okay to spend out tax dollars with some fat pig. You have to be kidding me. At least get a hummer from a hot intern. Jesus. He not only lies through his teeth, he has the worst judgement and taste in women ever.
    thor,
    i agree 200%!!!!
    i would have issued an executive order to get "brittney" under the desk!!!

miller19j
    mlitefan:
    I call him a liberal Archie Bunker...just another ignorant buffoon.
    LMAO....That is the best comment of the day

AzDon
    Dave C:
    no one is saying that you can't have an opinion but look beyond your prejudices I think you guys would do well to look beyond your prejudices!
    You can't bring yourself to deal with the fact that after one of the most extensive partisan witch hunts in history, the only dirt they ever got on Clinton was that he got a Hummer and lied about it. Hardly treason, dontcha think? Now do you think that democrats in their bitterness should start a 200 million dollar witch hunt against Bush because of the truly treasonous things he's done? I think the Dem. party is showing that they are better people than that. With Bush we're talking serious sellouts of the American people. It seems that Bush percieves himself to be at his best when he is solmnly delivering bad news to the cameras so he keeps the bad news coming so he can talk about doing his job! I'm sick of pessimism and bad news. Bring back party Bill! Hummers for everyone! and Bill won't tell!

[ July 14, 2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: AzDon ]