Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh darn, I'm not ready for tomorrow...

HammerDown
    ...49 :notam:

FMluvswater
    Oh pshaw! Suck it up guy! :argue: I usually stay out of here but I'll not have you dissing your birthday dammit! Better not see any more sad smileys outta you the rest of the day, either, Mister HammerDown, sir. :wink: HAPPY birthday to you ... cuz I said so! :smile:
    Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../HDforever.gif forever ,
    ~FM :smile:
    Note to the territorial: I won't make a habit of coming in here honest. Just couldn't let him get away with that attitude on his birthday. :idea:

nitro557
    happy birthday old man
    dont go falling on the ice them old brittle bones wont take it

fat rat
    Note to the territorial: I won't make a habit of coming in here honest. Just couldn't let him get away with that attitude on his birthday. :idea:
    Hey Hammer.....................Happy Birthday.................they say we get better by the year. :rollside:
    FM your welcome over here any time............maybe you can livin things up.

shirkey4750
    Hammer, I have your present, will be sure and get it to you at a later date. LOL Have a good one.

HammerDown
    Well, if if this is any indication how the rest of my day will go...(cutting the heck out of myself shaving) ...its been nice knowing all of ya's

HammerDown
    Hammer, I have your present, will be sure and get it to you at a later date. LOL Have a good one.
    :notam: ....................

FMluvswater
    FM your welcome over here any time............maybe you can livin things up.
    I appreciate the welcome from you fat rat but there's a shitload of members who will strongly disagree with your invite - I think I'll just stick to the Sandbar. :smile:

Happy Birthday Hammer. May waxed turdlings slide freely and cleanly through the forest.
    btw don't feel bad. I've heard you're not the oldest ***boat member.

MizBubba
    ...49 :notam:
    Hammer, it's still better that the alternative!
    Have a happy BD, man! Next time I see you, I'll make you a nanner puddin'. :wink:
    Amy :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast