Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: USC FOOTBALL RULES!!

Kilrtoy
    Allright beached1,I'll give you that one

2fast4u
    We will see if USC can do a back to back.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Last time I checked u$c did not own it's own stadium.

Ok make fun of my typing skills. Typical fucla tactics attack me not the truth as I say it and or the truth as you know it ....your team is lousy! If I'm so wrong why is USC rated and fucla is not? Have the honesty to repeat the truth, we are better than you and this year you fear that we'll stomp your team up and down the Rose Bowl. Listen all those years we suffered with Hacket you girls at fucla kicked our butts and I concede you played better football then than we did. Why won't you have the honesty to say your team is not favored to win?
    I'll tell you why liberal sissy pukes like fucla fans hate the truth. Dream on you know it and everybody else knows it your program is in shambles. Just like you were happy when we stuck with Hacket we are jumpimg for joy that you losers love Toledo. Even though the Hacket years were tough on us USC still has more Trojans playing in the NFL than any other university in the PAC-10. Good Luck on Saturday you'll need it!

twistedpair
    [/qb][/QUOTE]Sorry, I can't root for a school in a state that believes Grunge is gonna make a comeback. Anyone who's been to Seattle recently can back me up on this one. Kurt is dead Spoon Man.
    In Socal, we have a small social sect that wears the same shit day in and day out. We call em Vatos.
    [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Thats Ok, we hate 'em too, But we call them Husky Fans!!!

mbrown2
    beached1:
    Hey Kilrtoy, I thought all you UCwestLA freaks were hugging that Oak Tree in Stevenson Ranch.
    UCLA:
    The feeder fish of America
    I like both schools, but that WestLA Stevenson ranch shit was funny...ROTFLMAO

Havasu_Dreamin
    BUSTI
    [QB]Ok make fun of my typing skills. Typical fucla tactics attack me not the truth as I say it and or the truth as you know it ....your team is lousy! If I'm so wrong why is USC rated and fucla is not? Have the honesty to repeat the truth, we are better than you and this year you fear that we'll stomp your team up and down the Rose Bowl. QB]Follow your own advice and use the truth to help you! UCLA is ranked #24 in the ESPN/USA Today poll and 25th in the AP poll.
    [ November 21, 2002, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Havasu_Dreamin ]

beached1
    twistedpair:
    [/qb]Thats Ok, we hate 'em too, But we call them Husky Fans!!![/b][/QUOTE]
    LOL!
    Thanks for the clarification.
    I am/was way too stupid and poor to be a USC alum. Just a state college boy who loves Trojan football and has a bunch of friends who are Associates and Alums and shoot me free tix to any game I want to see.

USCLB41
    Fight on, Baby.

sandblasted
    The great thing about a college football rivalry is that emotion can sometimes carry a team thru to a win. There have been plenty of meetings between UCLA-USC where the higher ranking team lost. That being said, let me add this.
    You can't spell "SUCKS" without the USC...
    Go Bruins!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast