Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: USC FOOTBALL RULES!!

syke-o
    its gettin pretty intense in here....i l ove it!!!!!

JetBoatRich
    sandblasted:
    beached1
    John Wayne was a USC alum, so sit yo ass down.[/QB]Figures, someone had to find one good thing about USC..I like John Wayne movies too much to take a dig at him...
    still hate USC football though..
    GO Bruins![/QB][/QUOTE]
    Greg you are going back.
    Looks like your having fun!

sandblasted
    LOWRIVER2:
    Nope,
    this is past crap he's thrown at me, I've been gone and I come back to see him acting like all's well and he can just throw smack without anyone's response. I just walked in to not let him forget he was an a'hole and never apologized for his actions.
    Just putting it all in checkNever apologized?..Actually I apologized twice, once on the original post and once as a whole new topic. What I posted to you back 6 months ago was stupid and immature and had no place on ***boat. I'm not going to apologize for it again because it's obvious you'll never accept it.
    As to being an a-hole because I support UCLA, oh well...Throwing smack around regarding the UCLA-USC football game is a tradition, it has nothing to do with a bunch of idiots throwing bottles at you. If they did then arrest them and throw their butt in jail.

LOWRIVER2
    Never saw the apology, but since you seem "sober" this time, then it's a done deal.
    I don't care who wins and really, don't blame the athletes for the incident I was in.
    Note: In ten years on the job of "hard knocks" I've learned most people who are intoxicated say things they really mean that they don't have the intestinal fortitude to say while sober. So, I know where you "really stand" as that was your excuse last time sandblasted.
    I'm done and as for you sandblasted,still, "NOT IMPRESSED"
    Now, Where's GM Killer? did'nt see him at the LOWRIVER this summer/wonder why? LOL

Nujetter
    I will not be as harsh as everyone else seems to be.... I will simply state a FACT!!!!! I expect to hear some crying next week when you meet up with the Irish.... We are 10-1(read it and weap) next week we will be 11-1

sandblasted
    UHHHH.....what a blowout! I wasn't sure UCLA could win this game since Carson Palmer is an excellent QB on a very good team...sometimes emotion can propell a team to win over a better team...Looked to me like UCLA played with no emotion again, 2 years in a row now..all the turnovers didn't help either.
    Time to become a Notre Dame fan for a week..
    Go Irish!

JetBoatRich
    Come on Greg, did UCLA show up at their home game?
    There is always next year

twistedpair
    My favorite team on any given week.... Whoever is Kicking Notre Dames Ass!!! Go Trojans!!! (But First, Go Couuuuggggggssss!!!)
    [ November 23, 2002, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: twistedpair ]

Kilrtoy
    Ok I need to fill out a police report. Someone stole the bruins and replaced them with the song leaders................... Even though I dislike SC, I have to give it to them....Great game for Troy.....

Nujetter
    My favorite team on any given week.... Whoever is Kicking Notre Dames Ass!!! Well I guess someone didnt have but one favorite team this year buahahahaha

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast