Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Sink Hole On Island

BoatFloating
    My dad just called me, and said there is a huge sink hole at right turn to go to Crazy Horse. There is a big truck in it and only bed is showing. The water is about a foot deep across the pavement and they are not letting you pass the sink hole as of right now, so this means no getting to Crazy Horse,Marina, Naticual or Site 6. I would check with police dept before you try to head over to see when and if that road will be open this weekend.

Eric455
    a think it'll be open by OP6C? another 3 weeks or so.

Havasu Hangin'
    So how much is Havasu Marina charging to launch in the "new bay"? Three day minimum?

JetBoatRich
    Eric455:
    a think it'll be open by OP6C? another 3 weeks or so. Eric unless the whole island sinks wink Is that where you are staying Eric

Eric455
    no buti like to launch from their cuz its free.speaking of a place to stay is that place still good to go the one dave was talking about? hope ya know what i'm talking about.
    eric

BoatFloating
    Havasu Hangin':
    So how much is Havasu Marina charging to launch in the "new bay"? Three day minimum? I was thinking the boycott of the Marina has gone a little to far
    I think my dad saw Cig out there with a jack hammer wink
    [ May 29, 2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: BoatFloating ]

JetBoatRich
    Eric455:
    no buti like to launch from their cuz its free.speaking of a place to stay is that place still good to go the one dave was talking about? hope ya know what i'm talking about.
    eric As far as I know, no problems

Havasu Hangin'
    BoatFloating:
    I was thinking the boycott of the Marina has gone a little to far...It was probably caused by a stray R/C boat...man, those things are dangerous!
    [ May 29, 2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

BoatFloating
    Havasu Hangin':
    BoatFloating:
    I was thinking the boycott of the Marina has gone a little to far...It was probably caused by a stray R/C boat...man, those things are dangerous! Oh boy! here we go again wink I thought when I said the water was a foot deep, you would of said "were you afraid of drowning"
    Did River Toys tell you he ran into oppa loopa's?
    [ May 29, 2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Havasu Hangin'
    BoatFloating:
    I thought when I said the water was a foot deep, you would of said "were you afraid of drowning"Naw...I know you guys can swim...how else are you gonna rescue Augustus Gloop from the chocolate river?
    BTW...here's another forum for you to post on.
    Also, I found your home page, too.
    BoatFloating:
    Did River Toys tell you he ran into oppa loopa's? Nope...RTJ doesn't fill me in on "Oompa Loompa sightings" these days...he just calls me when he has truck trouble.
    I feel so used.
    I found a Memorial Day pic of you guys at Havasu:

For your next vacation:

[ May 29, 2003, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast