Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Used Flux Capacitor Wanted!!!

RiverToysJas
    I'm looking to buy a used Flux Capacitor, for use in my boat. I'd prefer the more advanced version that runs on trash. This rain and cold (59 degrees, two days in a row) is getting to me and I'd like to visit July or Aug for the weekend before Christmas.
    I already checked e-bay, no Flux Capacitors!!!
    RTJas

Tom Brown
    You really want to make sure those babies are discharged before you install them. I understand they've got quite a bite.

24RODjr
    Hmmm...no Flux capacitor, but I do have some nice video of my boat on the water last weekend...wanna see?

502procharger
    1.21 gigga watts, only a bolt of lightning could also produce that, the problem is you never know when or where it is going to strike! wink wink

502procharger
    oh by the way it was 23 here today

RiverToysJas
    What the hell was I thinking!!! My boat won't run 88mph, I better put in the Tahoe, it'll tow at 88, and that way I can drive to the river in the nice weather too!!! wink
    RTJas

Johnwithjm
    RiverToysJas:
    What the hell was I thinking!!! My boat won't run 88mph, I better put in the Tahoe, it'll tow at 88, and that way I can drive to the river in the nice weather too!!! wink
    RTJas RTJ we can make it run 88mph. Big blower or a big NOS shot
    220-221 what ever it takes

502procharger
    bustin out the mr mom

RiverToysJas
    Johnwithjm:
    RiverToysJas:
    220-221 what ever it takesMy hull could do it on 550-600hp, no problem. I don't think we'd even need a "big" blower to get my 496 there.......hummmm......HONEY, I NEED THE CHECK BOOK!!! LOL!
    RTJas

Johnwithjm
    RiverToysJas:
    Johnwithjm:
    RiverToysJas:
    220-221 what ever it takesMy hull could do it on 550-600hp, no problem. I don't think we'd even need a "big" blower to get my 496 there.......hummmm......HONEY, I NEED THE CHECK BOOK!!! LOL!
    RTJas CHING CHING

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast