Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fast ships-travel channel tv

77charger
    Check it out on tv tonight im watching it now on sat tv for the west coast byt it should be on again 9pm pst showing the elim 36 daytona

Cole
    I saw that comercial also...i think its a 26/30 daytona though..gonna watch it should be good

MikeF
    Pretty cool. All those fast BIG boats are Diesel JETS!

MikeF
    Each jet = 18000 ltrs a sec.!!!! jawdrop

shockwavebd
    We just watched that very cool eek!

Johnwithjm
    Wow that 36 Daytona was a bad ass boat. What was that v bottom boat that was catching some huge air at the start of the show? Very cool show.

Cole
    Commercial...great show!!!! and it was a 36 not a 30 i thought it was.or is this one big Eliminator commercial??

DogHouse
    Johnwithjm:
    Wow that 36 Daytona was a bad ass boat. What was that v bottom boat that was catching some huge air at the start of the show? Very cool show. Would that be the one that stuffed into a wave and blew the entire bow off the boat? That was amazing. Hope those guys were ok. Cool show. You just have to like a jet boat with 36,000 hp!

gigamurph
    Thanx 77c! Wanted to catch that last weekend and missedit! That Aqua Strata 15 was one big mofo jet boat; wasn't it? I only have one reservation about it though. If it is Italian built, I wouldn't trust it! I always wanted a Ferrari until I started workin' in the egg industry. Most of our equipment is Italian designed and built and, while we work in tolerances of .0001" stateside, they seem to work in tolerances of "the same building"! Crappy manufacturing processes! Gotta love that Daytona though! Cole , e-mail me about the....uh....forget it!

Havasu Cig
    Good show...I think the V was an Apache.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast